Home > Garlic > Hypoglycemia > Garlic and Hypoglycemia
Review: could Garlic cause Hypoglycemia?
Summary: there is no Hypoglycemia reported by people who take Garlic yet.
We study 1,196 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypoglycemia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Hypoglycemia >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar cause seizures) (latest reports from 20,706 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, type 1 diabetes mellitus.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hypoglycemia while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Hypoglycemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Hot flashes with palpitations and impending doom feelings
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Hot Flashes, Palpitations, Breathlessness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Impending Doom Feelings, Low Blood Sugar, Anxiety, and takes Thiamine (vitamin B1))
I have suffered from chemotherapy premature menopause for 10 years causing hot flashes with severe palpitations, panic, muscle weakness and fatigue; also come after anaerobic exercise with breathlessness. Any physical stress and anxiety will provoke them. I also get low blood sugar.
I'm looking int ...
- What studies have been done for the hypoglycemia/lipoma connection because i have both
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Lipomas, Hypoglycemia, Bad Protein Assimilation, Overweight, Degenerative Discs, Arthritis In Both Hips)
I have hypoglycemia (not diabetes related) that I was told is caused by faulty protein digestion. I also have numerous lipomas in my thighs. I also have degenerative discs in my back as well as hip arthritis. I would like to know how to deal with these problems. The hypoglycemia, which causes me sh ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- What is recommended prescription drum therapy for treatment for a patient with diagnosed history of tias?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Monoclonal Gammopathy Of Undetermined Significance, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Hypoglycaemia, Low Blood Pressure, Transient Ischaemic Attack, and takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
More questions for: Garlic, Hypoglycemia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Hypoglycemia
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Low Blood Sugar (low blood sugar cause seizures)
Comments: This could be a coincidence, but after stopping 20mg/day Omeprazole just over a week ago, I've been experiencing feeling of low blood sugar starting within a few days, but I didn't make a connection between the two issues.
Although I wake up feeling fine, low blood sugar symptoms happen not long ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a patient with Hypoglycemia. The patient has Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar cause seizures)
Comments: Currently hospitalized 27 year old taking Atenolol for BP at least 6 months. Blood sugars rise with glucose injections IM or IV for about 1 hour and then drop in the 40's and 50's continually. Start of decline is profuse sweating, feels dizzy, and general feeling bad
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Acetaminophen, Zyrtec, Klonopin, Celexa, Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Deficiency Anaemia, Headache, Allergies, Panic Attacks, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Headache, Low Blood Sugar
Comments: I was prescribed Fluticasone Propionate for really bad Allergic Sinusitis however it gave me a real bad headache and it also effected my sugar level dropping it to 71 and I became very thirsty and disoriented and I had a small glass of orange juice to bring the sugar back up I'm a healthy 30 year ol ...
More related studies for: Garlic, Hypoglycemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.