Home > Garlic > Indigestion > Garlic and Indigestion
Review: could Garlic cause Indigestion?
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Indigestion >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,268 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Indigestion (latest reports from 250,557 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 19 people (1.59%) have Indigestion.
Time on Garlic when people have Indigestion * :
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Garlic * :
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Garlic * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Garlic ** :
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteopenia (1 people, 5.26%)
- Back pain (1 people, 5.26%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (10 people, 52.63%)
- Aspirin (9 people, 47.37%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 31.58%)
- Vioxx (5 people, 26.32%)
- Garlic extract (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Indigestion
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Garlic, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Indigestion
On eHealthMe, Garlic (allium sativum) is often used for blood pressure management. Find out below the conditions Garlic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Garlic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Garlic, Indigestion
Recent Garlic related drug comparison:
- Comparions of L-Lysine, Garlic, Vitamin C, Cholestyramine (Teva) - EQ 4GM RESIN/PACKET, Valtrex (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1GM BASE for a 32-year old man who has Oral Herpes
- Comparions of Cinnamon, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, Garlic, B-12 for a 50-year old man who has Anemia
- Comparions of Garlic, Lysine for a 37-year old man who has Splenectomy
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Garlic for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety
More related comparison studies for: Garlic, Indigestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Lady's Nightcap
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent