Home > Garlic > Neuropathy peripheral > Garlic and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Garlic cause Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is reported only by a few people who take Garlic.
We study 1,196 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 27,652 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 3 people (0.25%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Garlic when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Garlic * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Garlic * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Garlic ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multivitamin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 100.00%)
- Byetta (3 people, 100.00%)
- Niaspan (3 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, Renal Failure - Chronic, Bladder Distension, and takes Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Gabapentin)
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
(Asked by a 83 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, High Creatine Level, and takes Allopurinol, Lyrica)
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Myasthenia Gravis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Imuran, Pyridostigmine Bromide)
I was exposed to a leper colony for about five months while in Vietnam. Many of the lepers died with open wounds and I actually wore some of their beads and trinkets around my neck. I slept on their beds and drank from their water source. Out of the clear blue almost 40 years later with no indicat ...
More questions for: Garlic, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Idiopathic insomnolence
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Neuropathy peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Garlic, Multivitamin, Plant Sterols, Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Blood Thinner, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Increased, Bone Density Decreased, High Blood Sugar, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
Comments: I have had missed beats and palpitations for 40 years and the doctors say there is nothing wrong with my heart. Echo gram shows slightly enlarged atrium. Symptoms are worse when lying down and often keep me awake at night. During the day I don't notice them as much but they start to be noticeable in ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Gabapentin, Remicade, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Antarctic Krill Oil, Vitamin C, 8-hour Bayer, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Plavix, Livalo for a patient with Arthritis, Heart Disease Congenital, Neuropathy, Goiter, Immune Enhancement Therapy. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments: I was on simvastatin until 3 months ago when my cardiologist changed my me over to livalo because I was extremely tired all the time. I think my neuropathy is getting worse. I have muscle pain and not a lot of energy. I am not diabetic.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Thiamine, CoQ10, Adderall, Januvia, Metformin for a patient with Malabsorption, Thiamine Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Add, Diabetes. The patient has Basophil % Slightly Elevated (2+ Years), Albumin Globulin Ratio Abnormal, Bun Higher Than Normal (23), Muscle Cramps, Neuropathy Peripheral, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent
Comments: I eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet to help control diabetes. Fasting Insulin levels are at the very bottom of the normal range. I exercise a lot, average 2+ hours a day riding a bicycle at 16-18 mph, plus occasional running and swimming.
More related studies for: Garlic, Neuropathy peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.