Home > Garlic > Parkinson's disease > Garlic and Parkinson's disease
Review: could Garlic cause Parkinson's disease?
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Parkinson's disease and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Parkinson's disease >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,473 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Parkinson's Disease while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- Has anyone with parkinson's tried stem cell therapy?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
I would like to supplement the azilect I take with natural products that will hopefully keep my symptoms stable at least for as long as possible. I'm also very interested in finding out more about the benefit of stem cell therapy.
- My husband has been diagnosed with early onset parkinsons at 45. vomiting in the early morning has always been a symptom long before they put him on medications. any ideas? it is not acid reflux.
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Vomiting , Parkinson's Disease)
Anxiety and acid reflux have been ruled out. He does not have high blood pressure.
- Can a person with parkinson's take garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
looking to lose some wait around my stomach area to releave my lower back pain. i wantedto try garcinia cambogia but since I have Parkinson's not sure if it's safe.
- How well does using both mirapex and neupro at the same timne work
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Mirapex)
Off of mirapex because of sexual thoughts, but Neupro does not work nearly as well (at 8 mg/day). I'm curious about using a much lower dose of Mirapex along with Neupro.
More questions for: Garlic, Parkinson's disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
(Posted by a 77 year old woman who has Parkinsons, and takes Prozac, Wellbutrin, Sinemet)
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Parkinson's disease
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Premarin, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a patient with High Blood Sugar, Hysterectomy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness, Feeling Cold, Shaking Palsy, Muscle Weakness
Comments: After my mother died, i gain 54 pounds in 1 year - at that point my fasting blood sugar was 6.8. I have lost 49 pounds and have changed my diet and activity level.
My fasting blood sugar was 6.1 2 months ago. In the past 8 months, my symptoms have not gone away and I have been advised that my sodiu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Namenda for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Parkinsonism
Comments: Has developed confusion in the evening between 6pm and 10 pm. Am taking namenda at 8 am and 6 pm. Taking donepezil and flomax at 8 pm. Have been taking namenda for 3 months. Since then speech has been lowered and muffled, mostly in the evening also. He is a little unsteady on his feet. Sometim ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Adderall for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Parkinsonism
Comments: I have been on 100mg of Lamictal for over a year, and Adderall 30mg for over two years and three days ago I started having a sharp pain in the bottom right side of my skull and rapid eye movement only when I closed my right eye. Then yesterday, I started to feel like my the right corner of my mouth ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Naproxen Sodium, Clonazepam, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Garlic, Vitamin D, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, House Dust Allergy, High Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Back. The patient has Savella, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Elavil, Zoloft, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Comments: Had fibromyalgia diagnosed when I was 18, 15 years ago. But it had been there since I was at least 12 years old in minimal isolated forms.
Had meningitis at 4year old and was in coma for 3 days. Developed sleeping and behaviour problems immediately following that.
Savella has been a life-saver. O ...
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Doxycycline Hyclate, Turmeric Root, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Omega-3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid Extract, Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Zinc Sulfate for a patient with Panic Disorder, Anxiety, Acne Rosacea, Inflammatory Pain, Health, Bone, Muscle, Nerve Health, Metabolism, Wine And Heart Health, Life Support, Cell Evaluation, Antioxidant Therapy, Nervous System Neoplasm, Cholesterol, Immune System Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Dry Eye, Dry Skin, Dry Mouth, Dizziness, Disturbance In Attention, Neck Pain
Comments: I came to your website searching for information and answers with regards to neck pain and doxycycline hyclate. I took it in a very low/non-antibiotic form (Oracea) for about 2 1/2 years; after about a month of stopping it, the neck pain disappeared. At the time, I attributed the pain cessation to ...
More related studies for: Garlic, Parkinson's disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Jantoven and Urinary Incontinence
- Nadolol and Lisinopril
- Hair Loss and Effexor
- Osteoporosis and Symbicort
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (15 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (2 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Monistat 3 for a 38-year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina (19 minutes ago)
- Namenda for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder (43 minutes ago)
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)