Garlic and Penile abscess - from FDA reports
Penile abscess is reported only by a few people who take Garlic. We study 1,352 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA. Among them, 1 have Penile abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Penile abscess and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
1,352 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic.
Among them, 1 person (0.07%) has Penile abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 100.00%)
- Centrum (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aleve (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Venous Stasis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Urethral Fistula (1 person, 100.00%)
- Skin Ulcer (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Penile abscess when taking Garlic?
Garlic has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Garlic 1,489 users)
Penile abscess has been reported by people with hair loss, ill-defined disorder, psoriatic arthropathy, type 2 diabetes, psoriasis (latest reports from 49 Penile abscess patients).