Home > Garlic > Vaginal bleeding between periods > Garlic and Vaginal bleeding between periods
Review: could Garlic cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods (latest reports from 58,033 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 1 people (0.08%) has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Garlic when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tums e-x (1 people, 100.00%)
- Echinacea extract (1 people, 100.00%)
- Niacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Bleeding, Spotting, Mild Cramps)
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress rela ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Bleeding Between Periods, Fatigue, Pain - Muscles, and takes Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Ascorbic Acid; Biotin; Cyanocobalamin; Dexpanthenol; Ergocalciferol; Folic Acid; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin Phosphate Sodium; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Vitamin A; Vitamin E, Calcium)
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also a ...
- Any idea what i had?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vomiting, Diarrhea, Incoherent, Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Abdominal Discomfort, and takes Celexa)
Within seconds, diarrhea and vomiting started until GI was completely empty. I became incoherent during and collapsed onto the bathroom floor. Was unable to move. Rapid, shallow breathing started. Ambulance was called, acute abdominal pain started when they arrived ~30 mins after episode started. ...
More questions for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Seroquel Xr, Vyvanse for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Spotting
Comments: After starting with Vyvanse, spotting started after my 2nd period. I'm usually steady with a 28 day cycle. I'm due for my next period in a few days and am still spotting from the last one. Also having some bleeding after sex. I haven't lost weight and, if anything, Vyvanse and the Adderall, that ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Naproxen Sodium, Clonazepam, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Garlic, Vitamin D, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, House Dust Allergy, High Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Back. The patient has Savella, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Elavil, Zoloft, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Comments: Had fibromyalgia diagnosed when I was 18, 15 years ago. But it had been there since I was at least 12 years old in minimal isolated forms.
Had meningitis at 4year old and was in coma for 3 days. Developed sleeping and behaviour problems immediately following that.
Savella has been a life-saver. O ...
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Doxycycline Hyclate, Turmeric Root, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Omega-3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid Extract, Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Zinc Sulfate for a patient with Panic Disorder, Anxiety, Acne Rosacea, Inflammatory Pain, Health, Bone, Muscle, Nerve Health, Metabolism, Wine And Heart Health, Life Support, Cell Evaluation, Antioxidant Therapy, Nervous System Neoplasm, Cholesterol, Immune System Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Dry Eye, Dry Skin, Dry Mouth, Dizziness, Disturbance In Attention, Neck Pain
Comments: I came to your website searching for information and answers with regards to neck pain and doxycycline hyclate. I took it in a very low/non-antibiotic form (Oracea) for about 2 1/2 years; after about a month of stopping it, the neck pain disappeared. At the time, I attributed the pain cessation to ...
More related studies for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.