Review: could Garlic cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is reported only by a few people who take Garlic.
We study 1,199 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Garlic has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management. (latest outcomes from 1,273 Garlic users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,043 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 1,199 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 1 people (0.08%) has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Garlic when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tums e-x (1 people, 100.00%)
- Echinacea extract (1 people, 100.00%)
- Niacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Garlic and vaginal bleeding between periods on
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Garlic related drug comparison:
- Comparions of L-Lysine, Garlic, Vitamin C, Cholestyramine (Teva) - EQ 4GM RESIN/PACKET, Valtrex (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1GM BASE for a 32-year old man who has Oral Herpes
- Comparions of Cinnamon, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, Garlic, B-12 for a 50-year old man who has Anemia
- Comparions of Garlic, Lysine for a 37-year old man who has Splenectomy
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Garlic for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.