Home > Garlic > Vaginal bleeding between periods > Garlic and Vaginal bleeding between periods
Review: could Garlic cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,268 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 1 people (0.08%) has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Garlic when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Garlic ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tums e-x (1 people, 100.00%)
- Echinacea extract (1 people, 100.00%)
- Niacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Garlic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress rela ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
On eHealthMe, Garlic (allium sativum) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Garlic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Garlic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
Recent Garlic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Garlic, Vaginal bleeding between periods
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (44 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (10 hours ago)
- Joint Pain
- Tongue Biting
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride