Gemcitabine and Blood count abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood count abnormal is found among people who take Gemcitabine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cisplatin, and have Pancreatic carcinoma. This review analyzes which people have Blood count abnormal with Gemcitabine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,900 people who have side effects when taking Gemcitabine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
13,900 people reported to have side effects when taking Gemcitabine.
Among them, 8 people (0.06%) have Blood count abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Gemcitabine when people have Blood count abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 12.50%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 12.50%)
- Bladder Cancer (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Taxol (3 people, 37.50%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 37.50%)
- Cytoxan (3 people, 37.50%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lovenox (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (3 people, 37.50%)
- Death (3 people, 37.50%)
- Peripheral Swelling (2 people, 25.00%)
- Haematocrit Decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine?
Gemcitabine has active ingredients of gemcitabine. (latest outcomes from Gemcitabine 13,940 users)
Blood count abnormal
Blood count abnormal has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, primary myelofibrosis (latest reports from 6,421 Blood count abnormal patients).