Review: could Geodon cause Hallucination, auditory?
Summary: Hallucination, auditory is found among people who take Geodon, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 14,519 people who have side effects while taking Geodon from FDA and social media. Among them, 191 have Hallucination, auditory. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination, auditory and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Geodon and have Hallucination, auditory >>>
Geodon has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 15,142 Geodon users)
Hallucination, auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, quit smoking, bipolar disorder, pain. (latest reports from 7,618 Hallucination, auditory patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: 14,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon. Among them, 191 people (1.32%) have Hallucination, Auditory.
Time on Geodon when people have Hallucination, auditory * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hallucination, auditory||18.52%||22.22%||33.33%||11.11%||14.81%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hallucination, auditory when taking Geodon * :
|Hallucination, auditory||59.47%||40.53% |
Age of people who have Hallucination, auditory when taking Geodon * :
|Hallucination, auditory||0.60%||2.40%||9.58%||16.77%||26.95%||27.54%||14.97%||1.20% |
Severity of Hallucination, auditory when taking Geodon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hallucination, auditory||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hallucination, auditory ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (59 people, 30.89%)
- Bipolar disorder (45 people, 23.56%)
- Depression (37 people, 19.37%)
- Hypertension (27 people, 14.14%)
- Psychotic disorder (23 people, 12.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (59 people, 30.89%)
- Seroquel (54 people, 28.27%)
- Trazodone hcl (40 people, 20.94%)
- Lexapro (35 people, 18.32%)
- Risperdal (35 people, 18.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination, Auditory while taking Geodon?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Geodon and have Hallucination, Auditory
- support group for people who take Geodon
- support group for people who have Hallucination, Auditory
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 35-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Hallucination, Auditory
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 12-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Hallucination, Auditory
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 26-year old man with Depression, Paranoid Schizophrenia. The patient has Psychosis
- A study of side effects of Norflex for a 26-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Paranoia, Hallucination, Auditory, Hallucination, Visual, Dialated Pupils, Confusion, Migraine
- A study of side effects of Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
Recent Geodon related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Abilify, Geodon for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Geodon, Abilify, Latuda for a 41-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Abilify, Geodon for a 53-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Geodon, Adderall for a 52-year old woman who has Attention Span
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.