Home > Geodon > Heart rate increased > Geodon and Heart rate increased
Review: could Geodon cause Heart rate increased?
We study 14,505 people who have side effects while taking Geodon from FDA and social media. Among them, 160 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Geodon and have Heart rate increased >>>
Geodon (latest outcomes from 15,125 users) has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased (latest reports from 214,275 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 14,505 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon. Among them, 160 people (1.10%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Geodon when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||70.83%||18.75%||4.17%||2.08%||2.08%||2.08%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Geodon * :
|Heart rate increased||59.24%||40.76% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Geodon * :
|Heart rate increased||0.69%||2.78%||13.19%||6.25%||20.83%||36.11%||12.50%||7.64% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Geodon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (41 people, 25.62%)
- Depression (30 people, 18.75%)
- Hypertension (21 people, 13.12%)
- Schizophrenia (20 people, 12.50%)
- Ill-defined disorder (17 people, 10.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (19 people, 11.88%)
- Risperdal (18 people, 11.25%)
- Xanax (17 people, 10.62%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 10.62%)
- Lexapro (15 people, 9.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Geodon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Geodon and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Geodon
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Geodon, Heart rate increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Tardive dyskinesia and shingles
I have always been hypersensitive to drugs. I have multiple allergies which have in some cases caused anaphylaxis. I developed Tardive Dyskinesia after being on Geodone for five days. (stopped geodon immediately after manifestation of symptoms) The symptoms began on the third day. I have managed to ...
More reviews for: Geodon, Heart rate increased
On eHealthMe, Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Geodon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Geodon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Geodon, Heart rate increased
Recent Geodon related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Geodon, Heart rate increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Morphine Sulfate
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw