Geodon and Liver disorder - from FDA reports
Liver disorder is found among people who take Geodon, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Insomnia. This review analyzes which people have Liver disorder with Geodon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,864 people who have side effects when taking Geodon from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
16,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon.
Among them, 40 people (0.24%) have Liver disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Geodon when people have Liver disorder *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Liver disorder when taking Geodon *:
- female: 52.5 %
- male: 47.5 %
Age of people who have Liver disorder when taking Geodon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.56 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 27.78 %
- 40-49: 44.44 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 5.56 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (8 people, 20.00%)
- Schizophrenia (7 people, 17.50%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 15.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (6 people, 15.00%)
- Psychotic Disorder (4 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (24 people, 60.00%)
- Abilify (16 people, 40.00%)
- Depakote (14 people, 35.00%)
- Celexa (13 people, 32.50%)
- Ambien (12 people, 30.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diabetes (18 people, 45.00%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (12 people, 30.00%)
- Weight Loss (11 people, 27.50%)
- Suicide Attempt (11 people, 27.50%)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (10 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Liver disorder when taking Geodon?
- Check symptoms - is liver disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLiver disorder and drugs with ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLiver disorder and Geodon from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Geodon has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Geodon 18,010 users)
Liver disorder (liver diseases) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, depression (latest reports from 29,208 Liver disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Geodona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Liver disorderLiver disorder
Could your condition cause Liver disorderLiver disorder
What would happen?
Questions to the study
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
User reviews to the study
My son is acutely psychotic after the death of his brother on 2/6/17. His brother and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver. They have been tried doxepin (that worked but made him sleepy) side effects that usually wear off after all he is exhausted from not sleeping. They switched him to ...
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
Have takenn Chantix about 2yrs ago. Had some mood problems. Now on Geodon over a tear now and would like to try Chantix again to quit smoking. Been on Cymbal a supplemented with folic acid for depression. Would like to hear your success stories with these types of meds. Thank you, Bobbye