Home > Geodon > Sedation > Geodon and Sedation
Review: could Geodon cause Sedation?
We study 14,505 people who have side effects while taking Geodon from FDA and social media. Among them, 252 have Sedation. Find out below who they are, when they have Sedation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Geodon and have Sedation >>>
Geodon (latest outcomes from 15,125 users) has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Sedation (latest reports from 87,983 patients) has been reported by people with pain, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 14,505 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon. Among them, 252 people (1.74%) have Sedation.
Time on Geodon when people have Sedation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Sedation when taking Geodon * :
Age of people who have Sedation when taking Geodon * :
Severity of Sedation when taking Geodon ** :
How people recovered from Sedation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (67 people, 26.59%)
- Depression (34 people, 13.49%)
- Mania (23 people, 9.13%)
- Affective disorder (20 people, 7.94%)
- Psychotic disorder (19 people, 7.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (38 people, 15.08%)
- Seroquel (37 people, 14.68%)
- Klonopin (29 people, 11.51%)
- Zyprexa (28 people, 11.11%)
- Lexapro (24 people, 9.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sedation while taking Geodon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Geodon and have Sedation
- support group for people who take Geodon
- support group for people who have Sedation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Geodon, Sedation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Tardive dyskinesia and shingles
I have always been hypersensitive to drugs. I have multiple allergies which have in some cases caused anaphylaxis. I developed Tardive Dyskinesia after being on Geodone for five days. (stopped geodon immediately after manifestation of symptoms) The symptoms began on the third day. I have managed to ...
More reviews for: Geodon, Sedation
On eHealthMe, Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Geodon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Geodon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Geodon, Sedation
Recent Geodon related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Geodon, Sedation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia