Home > Geodon > Short-term memory loss > Geodon and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Geodon cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 14,505 people who have side effects while taking Geodon from FDA and social media. Among them, 344 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Geodon and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Geodon (latest outcomes from 15,122 users) has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 466,972 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 14,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon. Among them, 344 people (2.37%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Geodon when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||43.53%||34.12%||5.88%||7.06%||8.24%||1.18%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Geodon * :
|Short-term memory loss||65.65%||34.35% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Geodon * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||7.31%||9.97%||13.62%||28.57%||30.90%||9.63% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Geodon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||6.67%||26.67%||53.33%||13.33% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (131 people, 38.08%)
- Depression (92 people, 26.74%)
- Anxiety (41 people, 11.92%)
- Psychotic disorder (39 people, 11.34%)
- Bipolar i disorder (28 people, 8.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (85 people, 24.71%)
- Depakote (76 people, 22.09%)
- Zoloft (70 people, 20.35%)
- Seroquel (60 people, 17.44%)
- Lamictal (56 people, 16.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Geodon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Geodon and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Geodon
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Geodon should be removed from the market. The side-effects are in-humane.
From this study (11 months ago):
memory impairment started after this combination of meds was started. I don't know which of the three is causing the memory issue or if the combo is the culprit.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Geodon, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Tardive dyskinesia and shingles
I have always been hypersensitive to drugs. I have multiple allergies which have in some cases caused anaphylaxis. I developed Tardive Dyskinesia after being on Geodone for five days. (stopped geodon immediately after manifestation of symptoms) The symptoms began on the third day. I have managed to ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
More reviews for: Geodon, Short-term memory loss
On eHealthMe, Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Geodon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Geodon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans