Review: could Ginger root cause Insomnia concerns (Insomnia)?
Summary: Insomnia concerns is reported only by a few people who take Ginger root.
We study 30 people who have side effects while taking Ginger root from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia concerns and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ginger root and have Insomnia concerns >>>
Ginger Root has active ingredients of ginger. (latest outcomes from 46 Ginger Root users)
Insomnia concerns (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 131,590 Insomnia concerns patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 30 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginger root. Among them, 1 people (3.33%) has Insomnia Concerns.
Time on Ginger root when people have Insomnia concerns * :
Gender of people who have Insomnia concerns when taking Ginger root * :
|Insomnia concerns||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Insomnia concerns when taking Ginger root * :
Severity of Insomnia concerns when taking Ginger root ** :
How people recovered from Insomnia concerns ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Memory impairment (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bone disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humalog (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aricept (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vistaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia Concerns while taking Ginger Root?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ginger root and have Insomnia Concerns
- support group for people who take Ginger root
- support group for people who have Insomnia Concerns
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Nexium, Lamictal, Keppra for a 42-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Acid Reflux, Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Constipation, Insomnia, Blurred Vision, Pressure Of Speech
- A study of side effects of Valacyclovir for a 25-year old woman with Epstein-barr Virus Infection. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a 23-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Bad Dreams, Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Entocort Ec for a 48-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Leg Cramping, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Diovan for a 65-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia
Recent Ginger root related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.