Home > Ginger root > Sleep aid > Ginger root and Sleep aid
Review: could Ginger root cause Sleep aid (Insomnia)?
We study 29 people who have side effects while taking Ginger root from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep aid and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ginger root and have Sleep aid >>>
Ginger root (latest outcomes from 45 users) has active ingredients of ginger.
Sleep aid (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 761,002 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 29 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginger root. Among them, 1 people (3.45%) has Sleep Aid.
Time on Ginger root when people have Sleep aid * :
Gender of people who have Sleep aid when taking Ginger root * :
|Sleep aid||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sleep aid when taking Ginger root * :
Severity of Sleep aid when taking Ginger root ** :
How people recovered from Sleep aid ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Memory impairment (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bone disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humalog (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aricept (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vistaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Aid while taking Ginger Root?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ginger root and have Sleep Aid
- support group for people who take Ginger root
- support group for people who have Sleep Aid
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Can meclizine cause insomnia once and sleepiness the next time
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Somnolence, Insomnia, and takes Meclizine)
I took Meclizine one night (as advised by pharmacist; she said it causes drowsiness), after experiencing my first attack of vertigo. It kept me awake almost all night. A couple weeks later, as I was getting ready for a special school event for my daughter, I thought another vertigo attack was coming ...
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Tinnitus, Migraine With Aura, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Ulcer - Stomach, and takes Lasix, Topamax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Inderal, Pantoprazole)
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
More questions for: Ginger root, Sleep aid
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Doxylamine succinate and severe restless legs and insomnia
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Insomnia, Severe Restless Legs, and takes Doxylamine Succinate)
Could not sleep so took 2 doxylamine gel tablets. Got very sleepy but could not actually fall asleep. So I ended up, over the next few hours, taking 3 more. More sleepiness and more restless legs, and still couldn't sleep At All. Up the entire night but couldn't really do anything cause I was so ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder, Sleeping Difficulty, and takes Zolpidem Tartrate)
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Flaxseed Oil, Daily Vitamin, Dry Heaves, Dizziness, Nausea, Chills, Sinus Headache, Nightmares - Repeated, and takes Ginger, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Lamotrigine)
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Ginger root, Sleep aid
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Qvar 40, Albuterol, Singulair for a patient with Pediatric Asthma. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Irritability, Mood Swings
Comments: 4 year old son personality changed with in a week of starting singular 4 mg chew tablets for his asthma. He went from being a very calm child to very scared and easily upset. He would break down very easily and it would take 30 min to almost 1 hour to calm him down over the simplest things. He would ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Prednisone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety
Comments: For 6 years I have been taking predisone to treat my Myasthenia Gravis, which is primarily ocular. I've always had moderate situational anxiety but as soon as I began taking prednison my axiety sky rocketed. My predinsone doses have ranged from 5-30mg per day, depending on weather or not I am in r ...
- A study of side effects of Gardasil for a patient with Vaccinations. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Comments: Was given the first round of Gardasil in July 2007, the next in August, and the last in December of 2007. I'd always been a heavy, deep, long sleeper (like 14 hours if you left me alone, and neither the phone nor vacuum would wake me up) but I also went away to college in August of 2007. I started ...
- A study of drug interactions between Irbesartan, Levothyroxine Sodium, Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Apple Cider Vinegar for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Overactive Thyroid, Heart Attack, Vitamin Supplementation, Night Sweats. The patient has Pruritus, Ibs, Constipation, Fatigue, Weight Gain Poor, Insomnia, Loss Of Memory
Comments: I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism after having a full hysterectomy on 13th May 2007.
Prior to being diagnosed with under active thyroid I had for many years been receiving treatment for high blood pressure, very raised cholesterol just under 10 at one stage and therefore taking Ramipril and Atorv ...
More related studies for: Ginger root, Sleep aid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.