Home > Ginger > Deafness > Ginger and Deafness
Review: could Ginger cause Deafness (Hearing loss)?
We study 152 people who have side effects while taking Ginger from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Deafness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ginger and have Deafness >>>
Ginger (latest outcomes from 182 users) has active ingredients of ginger. It is often used in nausea.
Deafness (latest reports from 57,948 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 152 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginger. Among them, 1 people (0.66%) has Deafness.
Time on Ginger when people have Deafness * :
Gender of people who have Deafness when taking Ginger * :
Age of people who have Deafness when taking Ginger * :
Severity of Deafness when taking Ginger ** :
How people recovered from Deafness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium citracal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coq10 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tylenol-500 (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Deafness while taking Ginger?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ginger and have Deafness
- support group for people who take Ginger
- support group for people who have Deafness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ginger, Deafness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Ginger root and hot flushes
Ever since I started drinking water infused from ginger root, I get all of a sudden hot flushes. As soon as I stopped drinking water with ginger root the flushes immediately stopped.
- Zetia causes deafness
Took for two weeks and now have complete deafness. This was back in 2012.
More reviews for: Ginger, Deafness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ginger, Deafness
Recent Ginger related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ginger, Deafness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Morphine Sulfate
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw