Home > Ginkgo biloba > Arthritis - osteoarthritis > Ginkgo biloba and Arthritis - osteoarthritis
Review: could Ginkgo biloba cause Arthritis - osteoarthritis (Osteoarthritis)?
We study 443 people who have side effects while taking Ginkgo biloba from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Arthritis - osteoarthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - osteoarthritis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ginkgo biloba and have Arthritis - osteoarthritis >>>
Ginkgo biloba (latest outcomes from 506 users) has active ingredients of ginkgo. It is often used in memory loss.
Arthritis - osteoarthritis
Arthritis - osteoarthritis (joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) (latest reports from 245,301 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 440 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginkgo biloba. Among them, 10 people (2.27%) have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis.
Time on Ginkgo biloba when people have Arthritis - osteoarthritis * :
Gender of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||20.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis - osteoarthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (4 people, 40.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 20.00%)
- Faeces hard (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (6 people, 60.00%)
- Potassium chloride (6 people, 60.00%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (5 people, 50.00%)
- Benicar hct (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis while taking Ginkgo Biloba?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ginkgo biloba and have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- group for people who take Ginkgo biloba
- group for people who have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I lost a lot of time during a 9 month period, I can't remember what I said or did. I'm being brought up on charges of writing prescription medications after my Controlled License expired. I forgot to renew it. My husband thinks that I've lost it. I couldn't remember how to do the simplest things. I thought it was my thyroid. It is enlarged but my labs came back back normal. I finally found some relief after reading an article in AARP a couple of weeks ago about drugs that can cause memory loss. I stopped taking the carvedilol right away. I'm feeling better already but I hope it clears more. I was looking for information. Many of the sites about carvedilol and memory loss are gone. It appears that there is a cover up concerning this drug. Many doctors won't admit that it can cause memory loss. The drug sites say nothing about memory loss. And a couple of sites just state that memory loss is not a side affect of carvedilol. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
From this study (1 week ago):
After taking Levaquin in 2001 i developed wide spread pain and a multitude of chronic issues.
From this study (1 week ago):
five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ginkgo biloba, Arthritis - osteoarthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
- Plaquinil use shortness of breath
Approximately 4 months after starting Plaquenil, I observed I was experiencing SOB while lifting the patient I was caring for, also had severe muscle weakness. I had been out of the country for several weeks and thought I might have picked up something while in The Dominican. I was also losing wei ...
More reviews for: Ginkgo biloba, Arthritis - osteoarthritis
On eHealthMe, Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) is often used for memory loss. Find out below the conditions Ginkgo Biloba is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ginkgo Biloba used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (58 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (58 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- Trillium Erectum