Review: could Ginkgo biloba cause Arthritis - osteoarthritis (Osteoarthritis)?
Summary: Arthritis - osteoarthritis is found among people who take Ginkgo biloba, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Lyrica, and have Constipation.
We study 447 people who have side effects while taking Ginkgo biloba from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Arthritis - osteoarthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - osteoarthritis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ginkgo biloba and have Arthritis - osteoarthritis >>>
Ginkgo biloba has active ingredients of ginkgo. It is often used in memory loss. (latest outcomes from 512 Ginkgo biloba users)
Arthritis - osteoarthritis
Arthritis - osteoarthritis (joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 33,286 Arthritis - osteoarthritis patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 447 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginkgo biloba. Among them, 10 people (2.24%) have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis.
Time on Ginkgo biloba when people have Arthritis - osteoarthritis * :
Gender of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||20.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Ginkgo biloba ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis - osteoarthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (4 people, 40.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Faeces hard (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (6 people, 60.00%)
- Potassium chloride (6 people, 60.00%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (5 people, 50.00%)
- Benicar hct (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ginkgo biloba and arthritis - osteoarthritis on
Do you have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis while taking Ginkgo Biloba?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ginkgo biloba and have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- support group for people who take Ginkgo biloba
- support group for people who have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Namenda, Ginkgo Biloba, Niacin And Niacinamide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Patanol for a 76-year old woman with Nail Disorder, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Allergy. The patient has Fatigue, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Plaquenil, Benicar for a 68-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy, Hypothyroidism, Pml, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itchy Rash On Arms And Chest
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 57-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Osteoarthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
Recent Ginkgo biloba related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.