Home > Ginseng > Abdominal pain upper > Ginseng and Abdominal pain upper
Review: could Ginseng cause Abdominal pain upper?
We study 164 people who have side effects while taking Ginseng from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ginseng and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Ginseng (latest outcomes from 190 users) has active ingredients of ginseng, panax. It is often used in medical diet.
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 395,101 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 164 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginseng. Among them, 4 people (2.44%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Ginseng when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Ginseng * :
|Abdominal pain upper||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Ginseng * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Ginseng ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (2 people, 50.00%)
- Adnexa uteri pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Weight increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Back pain (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 50.00%)
- Advil (2 people, 50.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Iron (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Ginseng?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ginseng and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Ginseng
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ginseng, Abdominal pain upper
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
More reviews for: Ginseng, Abdominal pain upper
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ginseng, Abdominal pain upper
Recent Ginseng related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ginseng, Abdominal pain upper
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Groin Swelling
- Lupron Depot