Home > Gleevec > Nosebleed > Gleevec and Nosebleed
Review: could Gleevec cause Nosebleed?
We study 20,252 people who have side effects while taking Gleevec from FDA and social media. Among them, 86 have Nosebleed. Find out below who they are, when they have Nosebleed and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Gleevec and have Nosebleed >>>
Gleevec (latest outcomes from 20,437 users) has active ingredients of imatinib mesylate. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml).
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 143,631 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 20,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Gleevec. Among them, 86 people (0.42%) have Nosebleed.
Time on Gleevec when people have Nosebleed * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nosebleed when taking Gleevec * :
Age of people who have Nosebleed when taking Gleevec * :
Severity of Nosebleed when taking Gleevec ** :
How people recovered from Nosebleed ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (29 people, 33.72%)
- Neoplasm malignant (26 people, 30.23%)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (25 people, 29.07%)
- Pain (7 people, 8.14%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (5 people, 5.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Loxonin (20 people, 23.26%)
- Dai-kenchu-to (20 people, 23.26%)
- Cytotec (20 people, 23.26%)
- Lac b (20 people, 23.26%)
- Synthroid (15 people, 17.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nosebleed while taking Gleevec?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gleevec and have Nosebleed
- support group for people who take Gleevec
- support group for people who have Nosebleed
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gleevec, Nosebleed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Gleevec, Nosebleed
On eHealthMe, Gleevec (imatinib mesylate) is often used for chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). Find out below the conditions Gleevec is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gleevec used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Gleevec, Nosebleed
Recent Gleevec related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Gleevec, Nosebleed
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis