Home > Glipizide > Death > Glipizide and Death
Review: could Glipizide cause Death?
We study 21,776 people who have side effects while taking Glipizide from FDA and social media. Among them, 482 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Glipizide and have Death >>>
Glipizide (latest outcomes from 22,175 users) has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes.
Death (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 21,776 people reported to have side effects when taking Glipizide. Among them, 489 people (2.25%) have Death.
Time on Glipizide when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Glipizide * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Glipizide * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (47 people, 9.61%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (42 people, 8.59%)
- Prophylaxis (31 people, 6.34%)
- Hypertension (28 people, 5.73%)
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 5.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (137 people, 28.02%)
- Lasix (112 people, 22.90%)
- Lisinopril (104 people, 21.27%)
- Furosemide (85 people, 17.38%)
- Metformin hcl (83 people, 16.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Glipizide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Glipizide and have Death
- support group for people who take Glipizide
- support group for people who have Death
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Glipizide, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Glipizide, Death
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Glipizide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Glipizide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Glipizide, Death
Recent Glipizide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Glipizide, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Tinea Pedis
- Alfuzosin Hydrochloride
- Omega 3
- Polydipsia Psychogenic