Home > Glipizide > Pancreatic cancer > Glipizide and Pancreatic cancer
Review: could Glipizide cause Pancreatic cancer (Pancreatic carcinoma)?
We study 21,776 people who have side effects while taking Glipizide from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Pancreatic cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatic cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Glipizide and have Pancreatic cancer >>>
Glipizide (latest outcomes from 22,168 users) has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes.
Pancreatic cancer (pancreatic cancer) (latest reports from 21,650 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic carcinoma.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 21,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Glipizide. Among them, 22 people (0.10%) have Pancreatic Cancer.
Time on Glipizide when people have Pancreatic cancer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pancreatic cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Pancreatic cancer when taking Glipizide * :
|Pancreatic cancer||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Pancreatic cancer when taking Glipizide * :
|Pancreatic cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||4.35%||91.30% |
Severity of Pancreatic cancer when taking Glipizide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pancreatic cancer||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pancreatic cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (10 people, 45.45%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 22.73%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5 people, 22.73%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (2 people, 9.09%)
- Peripheral vascular disorder (1 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Actos (7 people, 31.82%)
- Glucophage (6 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 27.27%)
- Tricor (5 people, 22.73%)
- Byetta (5 people, 22.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatic Cancer while taking Glipizide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Glipizide and have Pancreatic Cancer
- group for people who take Glipizide
- group for people who have Pancreatic Cancer
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
I had (2) herniated disc 3 years ago....sometimes severe pain in right leg and back that radiates. Only got about 90% better. Right leg is calf area is still numb and mussel contracts is very painful especially if my sugar drops.
Random severe pain in muscles all over my body especially at night in legs and feet...but can happen anytime in hands, ribs, legs or arms.
I need help to figure this out so I can eliminate this horrible pain.
Thank you for your help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Glipizide, Pancreatic cancer
More reviews for: Glipizide, Pancreatic cancer
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Glipizide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Glipizide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Subclavian Artery Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (32 minutes ago)
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (3 hours ago)
- Vyvanse Shire Development 70mg
- Non Gonococcal (septic) Bacterial Arthritis
- Loose Associations
- Sensory Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal
- Subacute Combined Degeneration Of The Spinal Cord