Review: could Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm cause Platelet count abnormal?
Summary: there is no Platelet count abnormal reported by people who take Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm yet.
We study 170 people who have side effects while taking Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm and have Platelet count abnormal >>>
Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm
Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm has active ingredients of glucosamine; chondroitin sulfate; methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm 279 users)
Platelet count abnormal
Platelet count abnormal has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, acute myeloid leukaemia, hepatitis c, pain.(latest reports from Platelet count abnormal 2,196 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Platelet Count Abnormal while taking Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And Msm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Penis is not sensitive. difficult to ejaculate, little, sometimes, no semen produced
I have no problem getting an erection; however, I seem to "lose interest" and full erection shortly after I penetrate. Viagra, etc. have not helped with this. As noted above, my penis is less sensitive and requires a lot of friction for me to ejaculate. Amount of ejaculate greatly reduced. I am looking to reverse any or all of these symptoms. Has any of you guys out there had any luck with this?
- Does hair loss reverse after taking femara (1 answer)
After chemo my thick straight hair grew in curly then gradually went straight. After about 2 1/2 years on Femara I am noticing my hair is thinning. Does anyone know if your hair eventually gets back to it's original fullness after stopping femara?
More questions for: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Platelet count abnormal
More reviews for: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Platelet count abnormal
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
- Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ...
- Diabetes Mellitus, insulin dependent for 53 years, brittle.
Chronic pain due to needing bone graph in femur/hip joint due to femur fracture 5 years ago which surgery did not properly repair--chronic bone deterioration in that left femur, lumbar spinal stenosis-awaiting surgery to L4/L5 slipped/rupt ...
- a month ago developed severe lower back pain which came acoss left front abdominal pain down left groin & pain,pressure in pelvic, bladder area. several test taken with nothing found. took cipro 500 mg 2 x daily for 18 days & antibiotic changed to bactrim 1 week ago asd developed arm & leg severe pa ...
- After taking the Glucosamine/Chondroitin for one week there is joint relief and would like to continue taking it. However, a rash appeared all over my neck and was very itchy. It seems to have subsided some but it is still visible and itchy. I have never had any kind of reaction to anything before, ...
More related studies for: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Platelet count abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.