Review: could Glutathione cause Rosacea?
Summary: there is no Rosacea reported by people who take Glutathione yet.
We study 136 people who have side effects while taking Glutathione from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Glutathione and have Rosacea >>>
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. It is often used in hepatic function abnormal. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 152 users)
Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Rosacea 2,523 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Rosacea while taking Glutathione?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Glutathione
- support group for people who have Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why im having cramps and a feeling of something hard to my breathing. i feel heavy in my chest . i started this feeling when i take glutathione. please help me.. do i need to continue taking it?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Having Cramps And Heavy Feeling In My Chest Area, and takes Glutathione)
Please advice me about my condition. I really need your answers. I want to make it sure if im safe taking glutathione having this kind of effects in my body. What should i do and what should i take.im taking glutathione because i want my skin to whiten.
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
- Why i feel itchy if consume glutathione and have rash, how to cure it (1 answer)
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Itchy And Rash, and takes Glutathione)
after first taking of glutathione reduced form, i feel itchy and rash over my body, its like eczema, and that i stop it, and the itchy still there for about 2 months even i didnt take glutathione anymore
- Is glutathione good for low potassium?
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Potassium - Low, and takes Glutathione)
More questions for: Glutathione, Rosacea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spironolactone caused meibomian gland dysfunction
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Acne Rosacea, Acne, and takes Spironolactone)
I started taking spironolactone to help with hormonal acne. I took 1 pill for 3 months without any noticeable problems. Then my dermatologist increased to 2X/day. Within 1 week the glands in my eyes (meibomian glands) completely clogged up and caused severe dry eye. I continued taking the spiron ...
More reviews for: Glutathione, Rosacea
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, L - Carnitine, Glutathione, Losartan Potassium, Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tamoxifen Citrate, Avonex for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Depression, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Rash
Comments: Attempting to find out what is causing my rash. Was off all supplements for a week with no change. Off of Tamoxifen for one week no change. Where had radiation 1 1/2 year ago area was red. & hot this morning. Calmed down later in day. Rash from neck to knees including arms.
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ10, Probiotic, Magnesium, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Mucinex for a patient with Life Support, Sleep Issues, Health, Fatigue, Tongue Problems, Breast Disorder, Ear Congestion. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Rosacea, Joint Pain, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Painful Red Eyes, Hyperpigmentation
Comments: 2011 ill 10 days high fever diagnosed( no test) Mono sent home treatment amoxicillin still in pain and unwell 3months later test and diagnosis Lyme treatment Doxicyclin 14 days some improvement but not recovered diagnosis muscle cramps, joint pain, swelling legs,Rosacea doxy again retested April Ly ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Obesity. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
Comments: Please help me I think I have rosacea an I never do before or I'm not sure what it is I keep getting bumps on my face that have only clear fluid an are painful and they don't want to go away for over 2 weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Glutathione for a patient with Skin Wrinkling. The patient has Confluent And Reticulate Papillomatosis
Comments: I have taken 5 dozes of glutathione for skin whitening. I took 4 shots of 900 mg and then 1 shot of 1200 mg. After I took the 1200 mg, about a month later, I started getting black marks on the back of my neck. Now it has spread to the front of my neck and also on my arms and thighs. How can I get th ...
- A study of side effects of L-Glutathione for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Cough
Comments: Started glutathione two days ago. I started coughing the first morning after the night i took it. Very strange. On top of it all , this is the second day and I feel like I have the flu. I just recovered from the flu about two weeks ago. Very strange
More related studies for: Glutathione, Rosacea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.