Home > Glutathione > Stevens johnson syndrome > Glutathione and Stevens johnson syndrome
Review: could Glutathione cause Stevens johnson syndrome (Erythema multiforme)?
Summary: Stevens johnson syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Glutathione.
We study 136 people who have side effects while taking Glutathione from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Stevens johnson syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Stevens johnson syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Glutathione and have Stevens johnson syndrome >>>
Glutathione (latest outcomes from 152 users) has active ingredients of glutathione. It is often used in hepatic function abnormal.
Stevens johnson syndrome
Stevens johnson syndrome (an immune-complex-mediated hypersensitivity disorder. it ranges from mild skin and mucous membrane lesions to a severe) (latest reports from 27,899 patients) has been reported by people with convulsion, high blood pressure, epilepsy, ill-defined disorder, bipolar disorder.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 135 people reported to have side effects when taking Glutathione. Among them, 4 people (2.96%) have Stevens Johnson Syndrome.
Time on Glutathione when people have Stevens johnson syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Stevens johnson syndrome when taking Glutathione * :
|Stevens johnson syndrome||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Stevens johnson syndrome when taking Glutathione * :
|Stevens johnson syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Stevens johnson syndrome when taking Glutathione ** :
How people recovered from Stevens johnson syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis b (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Thymopentin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Diammonium glycyrrhizinate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bicyclol (2 people, 50.00%)
- Glycyrrhizinic acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Phosphatidylcholine (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stevens Johnson Syndrome while taking Glutathione?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Glutathione and have Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- support group for people who take Glutathione
- support group for people who have Stevens Johnson Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- How to overcome sleep disorder fr sjs ?
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Sjs, and takes Augmentin)
My husband is recovering fr sjs and is facing sleep disorder since one month ago. Pls help us..
- Why im having cramps and a feeling of something hard to my breathing. i feel heavy in my chest . i started this feeling when i take glutathione. please help me.. do i need to continue taking it?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Having Cramps And Heavy Feeling In My Chest Area, and takes Glutathione)
Please advice me about my condition. I really need your answers. I want to make it sure if im safe taking glutathione having this kind of effects in my body. What should i do and what should i take.im taking glutathione because i want my skin to whiten.
- Why i feel itchy if consume glutathione and have rash, how to cure it
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Itchy And Rash, and takes Glutathione)
after first taking of glutathione reduced form, i feel itchy and rash over my body, its like eczema, and that i stop it, and the itchy still there for about 2 months even i didnt take glutathione anymore
- Can i take diapam/diazepam if i have steven johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Stevens Johnson Syndrome, and takes Diazepam)
Just wanna know what painkillers i can take with my syndrome,i take lot of tatttoos to sensitive spot so a little painkiller would be nice then.
More questions for: Glutathione, Stevens johnson syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Aleve and erythema multiforme
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Erythema Multiforme, and takes Aleve)
I started exercising (walking outside)and due to sore knees I started taking Aleve. Within days I developed blisters on my chest, back, face, and inside my mouth. Mouth blisters were severe enough that I could only consume liquids. After 7-10 days the blisters scabbed over. This occurred three t ...
- Stevens johnson syndrome- flagyl for h.pylori
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Stevens-johnson Syndrome, and takes Flagyl)
Diagnosed with h.pylori with positive blood work and breath-test.
Started 7 day course of Amoxycillin and Flagyl .
On day 7, developed symptoms- large red 2inch hives on legs, extreme frontal headache , pressure behind eyes, pink eye, pain in eyes, sore throat, very slight fever and body ache. L ...
More reviews for: Glutathione, Stevens johnson syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Vitamin B12 for a patient with Erythema Multiforme, Vitamin B12 Deficiency. The patient has Erythema Multiforme
Comments: I have had this rash with severe itching and diagnosed as erythema multiforme minor for about two weeks. It started with my palms feeling red and itchy and progressed to scalp,face,forearms,calves and a bit on thighs and waiste. I have been taking the hydroxyzine since the diagnosis, usually only at ...
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Bextra for a patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The patient has Vertigo, Boils, Babies And Heat Rashes, Liver Disease, Nail Toxicity, Fatigue - Chronic, Vitamin D Deficiency, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hair Loss, Subcutaneous, Muscle Function Loss, Bone Loss, Inflammation, Immune System Disorder, Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds, Kidney Disease, Lupus, Lymphopenia, Dermatomyositis
Comments: I am recovering from reconstructive facial surgery and fat transfer due to the loss of subcutaneous fat loss. I am waiting for authorization to have surgery for the injury of my buttocks. I have Doctor reports confirming Celebrex is the cause for all my injuries.
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Erythema Multiforme (type of hypersensitivity reaction)
Comments: I'm currently 19 years old, and I've been on generic Zoloft 50 mg (AKA sertraline) since I was 13 due to anxiety attacks after the death of my sister. At first it didn't help much, but I kept with it to see if it would eventually help me. I started having bad anxiety again at 15 and was bumped up to ...
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, L - Carnitine, Glutathione, Losartan Potassium, Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tamoxifen Citrate, Avonex for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Depression, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Rash
Comments: Attempting to find out what is causing my rash. Was off all supplements for a week with no change. Off of Tamoxifen for one week no change. Where had radiation 1 1/2 year ago area was red. & hot this morning. Calmed down later in day. Rash from neck to knees including arms.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Glutathione for a patient with Skin Wrinkling. The patient has Confluent And Reticulate Papillomatosis
Comments: I have taken 5 dozes of glutathione for skin whitening. I took 4 shots of 900 mg and then 1 shot of 1200 mg. After I took the 1200 mg, about a month later, I started getting black marks on the back of my neck. Now it has spread to the front of my neck and also on my arms and thighs. How can I get th ...
More related studies for: Glutathione, Stevens johnson syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.