Home > Glutathione > Upset stomach > Glutathione and Upset stomach
Review: could Glutathione cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 134 people who have side effects while taking Glutathione from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Upset stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Upset stomach and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Glutathione and have Upset stomach >>>
Glutathione (latest outcomes from 149 users) has active ingredients of glutathione. It is often used in hepatic function abnormal.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 814,777 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 134 people reported to have side effects when taking Glutathione. Among them, 9 people (6.72%) have Upset Stomach.
Time on Glutathione when people have Upset stomach * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Upset stomach||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Upset stomach when taking Glutathione * :
|Upset stomach||44.44%||55.56% |
Age of people who have Upset stomach when taking Glutathione * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||33.33%||0.00%||22.22% |
Severity of Upset stomach when taking Glutathione ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Upset stomach ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Upset stomach||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 44.44%)
- Diffuse large b-cell lymphoma (3 people, 33.33%)
- Hepatitis b (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ascites (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hepatic cirrhosis (2 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ornithine aspartate (3 people, 33.33%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Ifosfamide (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 33.33%)
- Cyclophosphamide (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Upset Stomach while taking Glutathione?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Glutathione and have Upset Stomach
- group for people who take Glutathione
- group for people who have Upset Stomach
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating or drinking coffee.
From this study (1 week ago):
The doctor states he does not believe it is the drug causing the issue
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Glutathione, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Glutathione, Upset stomach
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (14 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (40 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (42 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Crystal Deposit Intestine
- Marron Europeen
- Ocular Rosacea
- Gas Flatulence