Glutathione and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people who take Glutathione, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cisplatin, and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Glutathione. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 443 people who have side effects when taking Glutathione from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
443 people reported to have side effects when taking Glutathione.
Among them, 21 people (4.74%) have Upset stomach
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Glutathione when people have Upset stomach *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Upset stomach when taking Glutathione *:
- female: 52.38 %
- male: 47.62 %
Age of people who have Upset stomach when taking Glutathione *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 5.26 %
- 10-19: 5.26 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 15.79 %
- 40-49: 15.79 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 42.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 23.81%)
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (3 people, 14.29%)
- Immune Enhancement Therapy (3 people, 14.29%)
- Hepatic Function Abnormal (3 people, 14.29%)
- Hepatitis B (2 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (3 people, 14.29%)
- Multivitamin (3 people, 14.29%)
- Ifosfamide (3 people, 14.29%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 14.29%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (11 people, 52.38%)
- Fever (9 people, 42.86%)
- Weakness (6 people, 28.57%)
- Muscle Aches (5 people, 23.81%)
- Dizziness (5 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Upset stomach when taking Glutathione?
- Check symptoms - is upset stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUpset stomach and drugs with ingredients of glutathione.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUpset stomach and Glutathione from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 86,781 Upset stomach patients).
Browse all side effects of Glutathionea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Upset stomachUpset stomach
Could your condition cause Upset stomachUpset stomach
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie