Glyburide and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Glyburide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Glyburide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,522 people who have side effects when taking Glyburide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
31,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Glyburide.
Among them, 1,670 people (5.3%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Glyburide when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 34.62 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.54 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.69 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.85 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.85 %
- 5 - 10 years: 15.38 %
- 10+ years: 23.08 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Glyburide *:
- female: 47.51 %
- male: 52.49 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Glyburide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.43 %
- 30-39: 2.65 %
- 40-49: 6.59 %
- 50-59: 22.06 %
- 60+: 67.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (128 people, 7.66%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (106 people, 6.35%)
- Multiple Myeloma (77 people, 4.61%)
- Pain (68 people, 4.07%)
- Depression (53 people, 3.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (260 people, 15.57%)
- Lisinopril (258 people, 15.45%)
- Aspirin (233 people, 13.95%)
- Lasix (231 people, 13.83%)
- Lipitor (205 people, 12.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (436 people, 26.11%)
- Nausea (366 people, 21.92%)
- Dizziness (260 people, 15.57%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (246 people, 14.73%)
- Weight Decreased (239 people, 14.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue when taking Glyburide?
Glyburide has active ingredients of glyburide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide 31,797 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).