Home > Grape seed extract > Asthma > Grape seed extract and Asthma
Review: could Grape seed extract cause Asthma?
We study 71 people who have side effects while taking Grape seed extract from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Asthma. Find out below who they are, when they have Asthma and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Grape seed extract and have Asthma >>>
Grape seed extract
Grape Seed Extract (latest outcomes from 82 users) has active ingredients of grape. It is often used in medical diet.
Asthma (latest reports from 278,015 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Sep, 25, 2014: 71 people reported to have side effects when taking Grape seed extract. Among them, 4 people (5.63%) have Asthma.
Time on Grape seed extract when people have Asthma * :
Gender of people who have Asthma when taking Grape seed extract * :
Age of people who have Asthma when taking Grape seed extract * :
Severity of Asthma when taking Grape seed extract ** :
How people recovered from Asthma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Arthropathy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Oxygen saturation decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Prostatomegaly (2 people, 50.00%)
- Gastric disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fish oil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium citrate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Coenzyme q10 (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma while taking Grape Seed Extract?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Grape seed extract and have Asthma
- group for people who take Grape seed extract
- group for people who have Asthma
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Had a severe case of cough with Asthma at night for 3 1/2-4 months . Would subside when I used an Inhaler .
I was on Bactrim for 2 Yrs. A Regiment our Dr. Came up with to keep me from getting Sinus Infections . I had Chronic Sinusitis , Infections constantly ! This regimen worked , then I came down with the severe cough and Asthma recently . When I missed 1 dose of Bactrim noticed I did not have Asthma then I be stayed off of it going on 4 days , still no asthma . Was wondering if Bactrim could of been the reason for my Asthma ?
From this study (2 months ago):
I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant sleep at all
miller on Jul, 22, 2014:
You should be tested for Lyme. Igenex out of California is the best lab for accurate testing..
From this study (2 months ago):
Peripheral neuropathy cause is unknown. Not diabetic. No Lupus. No MS.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Grape seed extract, Asthma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Grape seed extract, Asthma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Moraxella Test Positive