Home > Grape seed extract > Insomnia > Grape seed extract and Insomnia
Review: could Grape seed extract cause Insomnia?
We study 71 people who have side effects while taking Grape seed extract from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Grape seed extract and have Insomnia >>>
Grape seed extract
Grape seed extract (latest outcomes from 82 users) has active ingredients of grape. It is often used in medical diet.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 71 people reported to have side effects when taking Grape seed extract. Among them, 7 people (9.86%) have Insomnia.
Time on Grape seed extract when people have Insomnia * :
Gender of people who have Insomnia when taking Grape seed extract * :
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Grape seed extract * :
Severity of Insomnia when taking Grape seed extract ** :
How people recovered from Insomnia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Oedema (4 people, 57.14%)
- Pain (4 people, 57.14%)
- Hypomania (4 people, 57.14%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Blood cholesterol (3 people, 42.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ascorbic acid (7 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin b6 (7 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Aredia (4 people, 57.14%)
- Coumadin (4 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia while taking Grape Seed Extract?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Grape seed extract and have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Grape seed extract
- support group for people who have Insomnia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 hours ago):
Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Troady on Oct, 10, 2014:
The only safe way to use it, it`s giving the body the main ingredients it needs to produce it from the inside, by the cells, like originally intended, please write me for more details and being able to help you further.
c.c.p.r.o.7.7.7. at g.m.a.i.l.
Troady on Oct, 10, 2014:
Most probably you are suffering the detox effect glutathione cause in the body, please write with more details to help you further
c.c.p.r.o.7.7.7. at g.m.a.i.l.
au on Oct, 8, 2014:
Same here im taking glutathione too and its my 2nd day and im having difficulty of breathing, palpitations, stomach discomfort and throat dryness. I keep drinking water to maybe flush it out. Ill stop taking it
Elianna on May, 29, 2014:
Hi, i started using glutathione 250 mg perday for almost two weeks now, together eith the vit c, but i noticed that im having palpitations and i cannot very well. Do i need to stopn taking it? My purpose is to have white glowing skin.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Grape seed extract, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Grape seed extract, Insomnia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- L Glutathione