Grape seed extract and Asthma - from FDA reports
Asthma is reported only by a few people who take Grape Seed Extract. We study 204 people who have side effects while taking Grape seed extract from FDA. Among them, 5 have Asthma. Find out below who they are, when they have Asthma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 04, 2017
204 people reported to have side effects when taking Grape seed extract.
Among them, 5 people (2.45%) have Asthma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma when taking Grape seed extract *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Asthma when taking Grape seed extract *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (2 people, 40.00%)
- Stable Angina (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prostatomegaly (2 people, 40.00%)
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cataract (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil (5 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 60.00%)
- Coenzyme Q10 (3 people, 60.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cough (4 people, 80.00%)
- Bronchitis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Throat Irritation (2 people, 40.00%)
- Appetite - Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Asthma when taking Grape seed extract?
- Check symptoms - is asthma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAsthma and drugs with ingredients of grape.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAsthma and Grape seed extract from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Grape seed extract
Grape seed extract has active ingredients of grape. (latest outcomes from Grape seed extract 223 users)
Asthma has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 138,430 Asthma patients).
Browse all side effects of Grape seed extracta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AsthmaAsthma
Could your condition cause AsthmaAsthma
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
User reviews to the study
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...
Hi. I'm new to Crestor since February 2017. Both parents are deceased due to heart related issues. Blood work revealed high levels of cholesterol therefore as a preventative measure, I have been prescribed 20mg daily of crestor. Asthma symptoms appeared almost immediately. Hubby says I sound ...