Review: could Grapefruit cause Hemorrhoids?
Summary: there is no Hemorrhoids reported by people who take Grapefruit yet.
We study 58 people who have side effects while taking Grapefruit from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemorrhoids and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Grapefruit and have Hemorrhoids >>>
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 85 users)
Hemorrhoids (piles) has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Hemorrhoids 67 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hemorrhoids while taking Grapefruit?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Grapefruit
- support group for people who have Hemorrhoids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hypothyroid and herbal supplements
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, and takes Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, African Mango, Pyruvate, Ginseng, Panax, Chromium, Beta-alanine, Capsicum)
hello, does anyone know if any/all of the above can be harmful if suffer from hypothyroidism?
All these are part of one weight loss supplement which I would look to try but I am concerned if there may be any adverse effects
- Can i get hemorrhoid from taking garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Hemorrhoids, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
want to know if I can get Hemorrhoid from taking Garcinia Cambogia for weight Loss. Please I need to know.
- Does sprivia make bleeding hemorrhoids worse?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Hemorrhoids, Chest Discomfort, Arthritis, Enlarged Prostate, and takes Tramadol, Doxycycline Hyclate, Hydrocortisone, Fluticasone Propionate, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride)
I have recently been prescribed Sprivia for chest discomfort. I have noticed that it causes problems with urination and recently rectal bleeding.
More questions for: Grapefruit, Hemorrhoids
More reviews for: Grapefruit, Hemorrhoids
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Klor-con M10, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Maxalt-mlt for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Tremor - Essential, Atypical Tn, Tn, On, & Gpn (neuralgias), Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Hemorrhoids, Vaginal Mucosal Blistering, Welts
Comments: Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Hemorrhoids (piles)
Comments: Hemorrhoids flare up constantly, frequent constipation, as well as rectal bleeding from said hemorrhoids. Bleedingnis bright red with red streaks on stool. Severe pain as well. Only happens while taking seroquel, stopping for 2 weeks alleviates problem.
- A study of side effects of Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Lump In The Rectum (an area of swelling or growth in rectum), Neck Lump (local swelling of neck and different than surrounding tissues)
Comments: Thank you for your help. I have a lump under right rib that comes up when I lean over three times now and a knot in the back of my neck left side for six months now near my hairline about half an inch in size.
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Bruise. The patient has Rectal Lump (localized swellings of anus)
Comments: I was prescribed Ibuflam 600 (ibuprofen) to relieve pain caused by a bruise in the breast caused by sport injury. I took it for a couple of weeks. But right after I stopped taking it a lump or swelling developed in my anus area just near the rectum, which is causing me some pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Citrus Bioflavonoids, Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Meniere's Disease, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo Labyrinthine
Comments: I HAVE SEVERE VERTIGO SINCE 2011, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE DRUG MEVACOR (LOVASTATIN) FOR HIGH CHOLESTEROL HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY VERTIGO (MENIERS) PROBLEMS, WHICH LAST FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS, AND ALSO VOMITING. I WAS HEALTHIER BEFORE MEVACOR, SINCE 2011
More related studies for: Grapefruit, Hemorrhoids
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.