Review: could Grapefruit cause Hemorrhoids?
Summary: there is no Hemorrhoids reported by people who take Grapefruit yet.
We study 59 people who have side effects while taking Grapefruit from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemorrhoids and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Grapefruit and have Hemorrhoids >>>
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from 86 Grapefruit users)
Hemorrhoids (piles) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 124 Hemorrhoids patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of grapefruit and hemorrhoids on
Do you have Hemorrhoids while taking Grapefruit?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Grapefruit
- support group for people who have Hemorrhoids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Mesalamine, Canasa for a 39-year old man with Proctitis Ulcerative. The patient has Bloody Or Tarry Stools, Pain - Passing Stool, Urination - Painful, Painful Ejaculation, Lump In The Rectum
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 51-year old woman with Nerve Pain. The patient has Hemorrhoids
- A study of side effects of Xeloda for a 64-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Piles
- A study of side effects of Cialis for a 29-year old man with For Fun. The patient has Hemorrhoids
Recent Grapefruit related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.