Home > Gravol > Enlarged liver > Gravol and Enlarged liver
Review: could Gravol cause Enlarged liver (Hepatomegaly)?
We study 643 people who have side effects while taking Gravol from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Enlarged liver. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged liver and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Gravol and have Enlarged liver >>>
Gravol (latest outcomes from 914 users) has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea.
Enlarged liver (abnormal enlargement of the liver) (latest reports from 64,219 patients) has been reported by people with hiv infection, depression, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 643 people reported to have side effects when taking Gravol. Among them, 6 people (0.93%) have Enlarged Liver.
Time on Gravol when people have Enlarged liver * :
Gender of people who have Enlarged liver when taking Gravol * :
|Enlarged liver||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Enlarged liver when taking Gravol * :
|Enlarged liver||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Enlarged liver when taking Gravol ** :
How people recovered from Enlarged liver ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrophic vulvovaginitis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 16.67%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (1 people, 16.67%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gravol tab (6 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (4 people, 66.67%)
- Piperacillin and tazobactam (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ondansetron (3 people, 50.00%)
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Liver while taking Gravol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gravol and have Enlarged Liver
- support group for people who take Gravol
- support group for people who have Enlarged Liver
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
On eHealthMe, Gravol (dimenhydrinate) is often used for nausea. Find out below the conditions Gravol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gravol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
Recent Gravol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dramamine, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 23-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Dramamine, Phentermine for a 48-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Gravol, Ciprofloxacin for a 79-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
- Comparions of Dramamine, Dysport for a 23-year old man who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Dimenhydrinate, Meclizine for a 31-year old man who has Motion Sickness
- Comparions of Gravol, Zopiclone for a 58-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Gravol for a 80-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Management
- Comparions of Dramamine, Levofloxacin (Teva) - 750MG for a 76-year old woman who has Diverticulitis
- Comparions of Clonazepam (Teva) - 0.5MG, Gravol, Ibuprofen (Leiner) - 300MG for a 34-year old woman who has Sickledex
- Comparions of Dramamine, Lamictal (Glaxosmithkline) - 200MG for a 44-year old woman who has Mood Stabilizer
More related comparison studies for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.