Review: could Gravol cause Enlarged liver (Hepatomegaly)?
Summary: Enlarged liver is found among people who take Gravol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Gravol tab, and have Atrophic vulvovaginitis.
We study 644 people who have side effects while taking Gravol from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Enlarged liver. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged liver and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Gravol and have Enlarged liver >>>
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 915 users)
Enlarged liver (abnormal enlargement of the liver) has been reported by people with hiv infection, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.(latest reports from Enlarged liver 10,908 patients)
On Dec, 17, 2014: 644 people reported to have side effects when taking Gravol. Among them, 6 people (0.93%) have Enlarged Liver.
Time on Gravol when people have Enlarged liver * :
Gender of people who have Enlarged liver when taking Gravol * :
|Enlarged liver||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Enlarged liver when taking Gravol * :
|Enlarged liver||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Enlarged liver when taking Gravol ** :
How people recovered from Enlarged liver ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrophic vulvovaginitis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 16.67%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (1 people, 16.67%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gravol tab (6 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (4 people, 66.67%)
- Piperacillin and tazobactam (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ondansetron (3 people, 50.00%)
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Liver while taking Gravol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gravol and have Enlarged Liver
- support group for people who take Gravol
- support group for people who have Enlarged Liver
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can amphotericin make nexavar less effective?
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Recurrent, and takes Nexavar, Gravol, Amphotericin B )
Our son failed to achieve remission after the inducation and then subsequent consolidation phases of treatment for AML The second attempt failed as well. Since then he began to take Nexavar 200mg X 2 BID for the flt3 gene mutation and experienced dramatic results immediately. Blasts cells dropped ...
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Enlarged Liver, and takes Allopurinol, Metformin, Lyrica, Morphine)
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- Does gravol leave a sick sweet taste in your mouth?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Sweet, Bad Taste In My Mouth, and takes Percocet , Gravol)
I just had an appendectomy and am on percocet and gravol. I have this disgusting sweet taste in my mouth that I can not get rid of with brushing my teeth and I'd like to know if this is a side effect of either of these drugs
More questions for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has Cellulitis And Clindamycin, Urge Incontinance, Hyperacidity, Beta-thalassemia Minor, Degenerative Joint Disease, Post-thyroidectomy, Non-cardiac Chest Pain, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Dimenhydrinate, Calcium, Loratadine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride)
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Spironolactone, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Potassium - Low, Pain - Bones, Fluid In The Chest, Anxiety, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Enlarged Liver, Guttate Psoriasis, Arthritis - Psoriatic
Comments: Extended remicade every 2 months now 5 vials. Had me stop methetrexate liver enlarged.
Over due for remicade infusion and experiencing extreme
Fatigue, loss appetite, slept 4days didn't eat or drink or wake up confused state of mind.
Went to emergency did X-rays, cat scan, stomache and head. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Dramamine, Miralax, Sudafed, Prilosec Otc, Clobetasol Propionate, Advil, Percocet, Proctocort, Estrace, Lidocaine And Prilocaine, Folic Acid, Diazepam, Nexium, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamotrigine, Synthroid, Neurontin, Neurontin, Methotrexate for a patient with Motion Sickness, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Constipation, Congested Nose, Acid Reflux, Lichen Sclerosus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spinal Stenosis, Hemerrhoids, Vulvodynia, Hemroids, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Thyroid Disorder, Rsd. The patient has
Comments: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Acid Reflux, Lichen Sclerosus, Vulvodynia, Spinal Stenosis
- A study of drug interactions between Gravol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Kytril, Promazine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid for a patient with Nausea, Pain, Ovarian Cancer. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Comments: Family member diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Started taking dilaudid 3 mgs BID and take hydromorphone for breakthrough. Sometimes up to 6 more MGS per day above the regular MS contin. The nausea is substantial and there really is no taking away. So a combination of the above is used. took Steme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Etodolac, Tamsulosin for a patient with Hypertension, Arthritis, Urine Output Decreased. The patient has Enlarged Liver
Comments: diagnosed with enlarged liver.
- A study of side effects of Lopressor for a patient with Dysrhythmias. The patient has Enlarged Liver (abnormal enlargement of the liver)
Comments: Started taking lopressor 2 years ago and diagnosed with enlarged liver last year. liver 3 times normal size..all liver tests negative. mri clear of tumors and not fat found..all clear..gastro specialist baffled as to cause. only med taking is lopressor
More related studies for: Gravol, Enlarged liver
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.