Home > Haldol > Marijuana abuse > Haldol and Marijuana abuse
Review: could Haldol cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is found among people who take Haldol, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Anxiety.
We study 9,417 people who have side effects while taking Haldol from FDA and social media. Among them, 47 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Haldol and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Haldol (latest outcomes from 9,640 users) has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia.
Marijuana abuse (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 9,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Haldol. Among them, 47 people (0.50%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Haldol when people have Marijuana abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Marijuana abuse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol * :
|Marijuana abuse||33.93%||66.07% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||1.85%||37.04%||33.33%||22.22%||1.85%||3.70% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (13 people, 27.66%)
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 19.15%)
- Depression (8 people, 17.02%)
- Schizophrenia (7 people, 14.89%)
- Agitation (6 people, 12.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (27 people, 57.45%)
- Risperdal (22 people, 46.81%)
- Ativan (18 people, 38.30%)
- Cogentin (15 people, 31.91%)
- Trazodone hcl (15 people, 31.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Haldol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Haldol and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Haldol
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are effects of psychiatric medications on milk thistle?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Tardive Dyskinesia, and takes Haloperidol)
I have schizophrenia and I take all the modern drugs to combat - including haldol, risperidone, and generic seroquel. I was just wondering because of a bloated stomach would milk thistle interact with these medications. I just heard it was good for you. 'educated theory', non-publicized by me, both ...
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Is my ridiculitis drug induced
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ridiculitis, Bipolar Disorder, Tourette Syndrome, Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizure, Anxiety Disorder, and takes Haldol, Depakote Er, Paxil, Valium)
I have excruciating leg, thigh,and foot pain. My feet can tingle and go numb. I have had anepisode or two where I could not feel my feet.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
More questions for: Haldol, Marijuana abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Psychosis, Bipolar, and takes Zoloft, Klonopin, Haldol)
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Relapsing schizophrenia
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Paranoid Schizophrenia, and takes Haldol)
I had a schizophrenic episode and recovered and stopped taking my meds....3 years later i had the utmost devastating relapse...this time its overbeared my family.i'm overwhelmed with emotion here around the upcoming holidays because i just want to b with my family and i cant go home till i'm better. ...
More reviews for: Haldol, Marijuana abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Latuda, Risperidone, Depakote, Haldol for a patient with Bipolar Mania. The patient has Raised Ammonia Levels Depressed, Mind Stuck, Raised Ammonia Levels. Psycosis, Raised Ammonia Levels. Psycosis, Beame Jaundice. Miss Diagnosed For Hep C.
Comments: Haldol caused jaundice and diagnosed with hep c. After many tests and off haldol specialists said it was false positive. Risperadol and depakote raised ammonia levels. Causing psychotic episode s.latuda caused raised ammonia levels, and also, risperdone had me near obeasity! Have I bbeen misdiagnose ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Droperidol, Haloperidol for a patient with Dystonia, Psychosis, Schizophrenia Simple. The patient has Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction, Muscle Weakness, Balance Disorder, Cramps - Leg, Clumsiness, Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Stevia Rebaudiana, Inulin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Multivitamin, Calcium, Cytomel, Cogentin, Haldol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with To Sweeten Food, Constipation, Overall Health, Bone Formation Increased, Indigestion, Menopause, Health, Flat Bones, Low Thyroid, Side Effects, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Hair Thinning, Anxiety
Comments: I have anxiety off and on especially when I lower my tranzodone. My hair started thinning this month. I don,t know if it has to do to menopause which I just started or maybe lowering my iron intake of 27 mg per day this month .
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
More related studies for: Haldol, Marijuana abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.