Haldol and Marijuana abuse - from FDA reports
Marijuana abuse is found among people who take Haldol, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Marijuana abuse with Haldol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,712 people who have side effects when taking Haldol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
15,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Haldol.
Among them, 185 people (1.18%) have Marijuana abuse
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Haldol when people have Marijuana abuse *:
- < 1 month: 97.41 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.72 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.86 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol *:
- female: 49.71 %
- male: 50.29 %
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.19 %
- 20-29: 18.13 %
- 30-39: 26.9 %
- 40-49: 27.49 %
- 50-59: 10.53 %
- 60+: 8.77 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (20 people, 10.81%)
- Stress And Anxiety (16 people, 8.65%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (15 people, 8.11%)
- Bipolar Disorder (12 people, 6.49%)
- Intentional Self-Injury (7 people, 3.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (32 people, 17.30%)
- Risperdal (21 people, 11.35%)
- Zyprexa (17 people, 9.19%)
- Ativan (15 people, 8.11%)
- Akineton (15 people, 8.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (170 people, 91.89%)
- Self Injurious Behavior (50 people, 27.03%)
- Sopor (42 people, 22.70%)
- Intentional Overdose (28 people, 15.14%)
- Agitation (17 people, 9.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Marijuana abuse when taking Haldol?
- Check symptoms - is marijuana abuse caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMarijuana abuse and drugs with ingredients of haloperidol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMarijuana abuse and Haldol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 16,112 users)
Marijuana abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, drug dependence, depression, pain (latest reports from 35,501 Marijuana abuse patients).
Browse all side effects of Haldola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Marijuana abuseMarijuana abuse
Could your condition cause Marijuana abuseMarijuana abuse
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Is there a specific reason why or how someone would become addicted to cocaine following a diagnosis of fibromyalgia? Especially odd since this abuser recognized a problem with alcohol, joined AA, yet continued with an intense cocaine addiction.
User reviews to the study
Hello... I've joined this group in hope of finding answers pertaining to gallbladder cancer that can possibly be caused by this prescription medicatation. I have lost my mother to gallbladder cancer. She was 42. My grandmother has now been diagnoised. The doctors are baffled because according to ...
Hi everyone! So glad to have found this site! I am a mother of two (three actually but lost a 2 year old daughter due to AVM 3 years ago) and joining the support group with her condition before lead me to come out of my depression after losing her. I am looking forward to meet you all here in ...
Hi, My sister was taking Haldol for at least 6 years by injection & recently past away from ALS. I believe that this drug caused the ALS because of the Negligence of a Doctor of staff at a State run facility. I want to find out if there are many others who took this med for years to later be ...
I am forced to take these 2 drugs against my will and have the side effects you describe in your study. The severing of these molécules needs to be donc very, very slowly because of some possibily dangerous side effects.