He zi and Abducens palsy - from FDA reports
There is no Abducens palsy reported by people who take He zi yet. This review analyzes which people have Abducens palsy with He zi. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abducens palsy when taking He zi?
- Check symptoms - is abducens palsy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAbducens palsy and drugs with ingredients of terminalia.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbducens palsy and He zi from FDA and eHealthMe reports
He zi has active ingredients of terminalia.
Abducens palsy (dysfunction of cranial nerve vi) (latest reports from 1 Abducens palsy patients).