Review: could Heparin cause Myelocyte count increased?
Summary: Myelocyte count increased is found among people who take Heparin, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old, also take medication Vecuronium bromide, and have Systemic mycosis.
We study 36,894 people who have side effects while taking Heparin from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Myelocyte count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Myelocyte count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Heparin and have Myelocyte count increased >>>
Heparin has active ingredients of heparin sodium. It is often used in thrombosis. (latest outcomes from 37,056 Heparin users)
Myelocyte count increased
Myelocyte count increased (a young white blood cell found in the bone marrow increased) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, depression, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 53 Myelocyte count increased patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 36,894 people reported to have side effects when taking Heparin. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Myelocyte Count Increased.
Time on Heparin when people have Myelocyte count increased * :
Age of people who have Myelocyte count increased when taking Heparin * :
|Myelocyte count increased||0.00%||57.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Systemic mycosis (4 people, 57.14%)
- Depression (3 people, 42.86%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 42.86%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 42.86%)
- Bladder disorder (3 people, 42.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vecuronium bromide (4 people, 57.14%)
- Ceftazidime (4 people, 57.14%)
- Sodium chloride 0.9% (4 people, 57.14%)
- Platelets (4 people, 57.14%)
- Vfend (4 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myelocyte Count Increased while taking Heparin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Heparin and have Myelocyte Count Increased
- support group for people who take Heparin
- support group for people who have Myelocyte Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Heparin for a 79-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Hallucination
- A study of drug interactions between Heparin, Insulin, Doxycycline, Gemcitabine, Erbitux, Abraxane for a 57-year old man with Dvt, Diabetes, Rash Generalised, Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic. The patient has Breathing Sounds - Abnormal (stridor), Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Ursodiol, Fenofibrate, Synthroid, Calcium, Noxafil, Magnesium Sulfate, Zyrtec Allergy, Warfarin Sodium, Heparin Lock Flush, Folic Acid, Spiriva, Gabapentin, Clonazepam, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, Vitamin D, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Melatonin, Valtrex, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Rapamune for a 61-year old woman with Prophylactics, Hyperlipidemia, Hypothyroidism, Osteopenia, Magnesium Deficiency, Allergy To Plants, Intracardiac Thrombus, Foley Catheter, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Copd, Neuropathy, Cervical Dystonia, Middle Insomnia, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency, Graft Versus Host Disease. The patient has Skin Blushing/flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Heparin, Amoxicillin for a 65-year old woman with Blood Disorder, Skin Erosion. The patient has Nephrotic Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Heparin for a 77-year old man with Blood Clots. The patient has Personality Change
Recent Heparin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Heparin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Levophed for a 80-year old woman who has Low Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Heparin Sodium, Cephalexin, Diclofenac Potassium, Perindopril Erbumine, Spironolactone for a 72-year old man who has Cardiac Failure Congestive
- Comparions of Heparin Lock Flush, Benadryl for a 36-year old woman who has Itching
- Comparions of Heparin, Ciprofloxacin for a 33-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Heparin Sodium (Organon Usa Inc) - 1,000 UNITS/ML, Bystolic for a 63-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.