Home > Herceptin > Heartburn - chronic > Herceptin and Heartburn - chronic
Review: could Herceptin cause Heartburn - chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 10,352 people who have side effects while taking Herceptin from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Heartburn - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn - chronic and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Herceptin and have Heartburn - chronic >>>
Herceptin (latest outcomes from 10,447 users) has active ingredients of trastuzumab. It is often used in breast cancer.
Heartburn - chronic
Heartburn - chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,352 people reported to have side effects when taking Herceptin. Among them, 11 people (0.11%) have Heartburn - Chronic.
Time on Herceptin when people have Heartburn - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heartburn - chronic||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Herceptin * :
|Heartburn - chronic||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Herceptin * :
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||26.67%||26.67%||33.33%||13.33% |
Severity of Heartburn - chronic when taking Herceptin ** :
How people recovered from Heartburn - chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (11 people, 100.00%)
- Neoplasm malignant (2 people, 18.18%)
- Metastases to central nervous system (1 people, 9.09%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paclitaxel (9 people, 81.82%)
- Cyclophosphamide (6 people, 54.55%)
- Doxorubicin hcl (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (4 people, 36.36%)
- Tarceva (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn - Chronic while taking Herceptin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Herceptin and have Heartburn - Chronic
- support group for people who take Herceptin
- support group for people who have Heartburn - Chronic
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How should i take metozolv odt (to help empty my stomach and omeprazole - bicarb 40-1,10 (for reflux). one says on empty stomach, the other 1 hour brfore meals
Had cancer of the esophagus and stomach (tumor at the junction. Did chemo and radiation, had surgery, more chemo, clean pet scan. Now I cannot empty my stomach, and I suffer vomiting and acid reflux at night. I was given the Omepazole for the acid reflux and vomiting, then they discovered it was cau ...
More questions for: Herceptin, Heartburn - chronic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Herceptin, Heartburn - chronic
On eHealthMe, Herceptin (trastuzumab) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Herceptin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Herceptin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Herceptin, Heartburn - chronic
Recent Herceptin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Herceptin, Heartburn - chronic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Transplant Liver