Review: could Holy basil cause Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Stress and anxiety is reported only by a few people who take Holy basil.
We study 8 people who have side effects while taking Holy basil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Holy basil and have Stress and anxiety >>>
Holy Basil has active ingredients of holy basil. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 17 Holy Basil users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 195,960 Stress and anxiety patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 8 people reported to have side effects when taking Holy basil. Among them, 1 people (12.50%) has Stress And Anxiety.
Time on Holy basil when people have Stress and anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Holy basil * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Holy basil * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Stress and anxiety when taking Holy basil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stress and anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of holy basil and stress and anxiety on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety while taking Holy Basil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Holy basil and have Stress And Anxiety
- support group for people who take Holy basil
- support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Temperature Intolerance, Tremor, Anxiety, Headache, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cervical Dystonia
Recent Holy basil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.