Home > Humalog > Burning sensation > Humalog and Burning sensation
Review: could Humalog cause Burning sensation?
We study 30,090 people who have side effects while taking Humalog from FDA and social media. Among them, 118 have Burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning sensation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Humalog and have Burning sensation >>>
Humalog (latest outcomes from 30,235 users) has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in type 1 diabetes.
Burning Sensation (latest reports from 122,132 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 30,090 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog. Among them, 118 people (0.39%) have Burning Sensation.
Time on Humalog when people have Burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Burning sensation when taking Humalog * :
|Burning sensation||63.97%||36.03% |
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Humalog * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.83%||0.00%||0.83%||7.44%||12.40%||28.10%||50.41% |
Severity of Burning sensation when taking Humalog ** :
How people recovered from Burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (54 people, 45.76%)
- Cardiac disorder (10 people, 8.47%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (7 people, 5.93%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 5.93%)
- Angiogram (7 people, 5.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lantus (56 people, 47.46%)
- Humulin n (33 people, 27.97%)
- Aspirin (26 people, 22.03%)
- Humulin r (25 people, 21.19%)
- Actos (16 people, 13.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burning Sensation while taking Humalog?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humalog and have Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Humalog
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Humalog, Burning sensation
More reviews for: Humalog, Burning sensation
On eHealthMe, Humalog (insulin lispro recombinant) is often used for type 1 diabetes. Find out below the conditions Humalog is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humalog used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Humalog, Burning sensation
Recent Humalog related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Humalog, Advil for a 1-year old boy who has Spinal Cord Infection
- Comparions of Novolog Flexpen, Humalog Kwikpen for a 49-year old man who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Humalog, Novolog for a 23-year old woman who has Type 1 Diabetes
- Comparions of Zoloft, Humalog Pen for a 21-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Humalog, NovoRapid for a 26-year old man who has ABG
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Lopid, Lantus, Simvastatin, Humalog Kwikpen for a 38-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Apidra, Humalog Kwikpen for a 54-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Simvastatin (Synthon Pharms) - 40MG, Humalog Pen (Lilly) - 100 UNITS/ML for a 49-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.075MG, Losartan Potassium (Lek Pharms) - 50MG, Humalog Pen (Lilly) - 100 UNITS/ML, Lantus for a 64-year old woman who has Type 1 Diabetes
- Comparions of Prandin (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 1MG, Humalog (Lilly) - 100 UNITS/ML for a 60-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus
More related comparison studies for: Humalog, Burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.