Humira and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 385,672 people who have side effects when taking Humira from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
385,672 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 18,009 people (4.67%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 26.12 %
- 1 - 6 months: 27.41 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.05 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.88 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.1 %
- 10+ years: 0.79 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Humira *:
- female: 72.97 %
- male: 27.03 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Humira *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 2.43 %
- 20-29: 7.76 %
- 30-39: 12.42 %
- 40-49: 21.06 %
- 50-59: 27.91 %
- 60+: 28.28 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,654 people, 9.18%)
- Depression (975 people, 5.41%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (860 people, 4.78%)
- Stress And Anxiety (746 people, 4.14%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (681 people, 3.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (2,981 people, 16.55%)
- Folic Acid (1,345 people, 7.47%)
- Enbrel (1,297 people, 7.20%)
- Prednisone (1,209 people, 6.71%)
- Plaquenil (651 people, 3.61%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (2,769 people, 15.38%)
- Joint Pain (2,321 people, 12.89%)
- Fatigue (2,260 people, 12.55%)
- Injection Site Pain (1,562 people, 8.67%)
- Fever (1,470 people, 8.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Humira?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,650 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).