Humira and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness - from FDA reports
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 372,650 people who have side effects when taking Humira from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
372,650 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 8,499 people (2.28%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- < 1 month: 27.49 %
- 1 - 6 months: 29.18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.27 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.84 %
- 2 - 5 years: 12.53 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.21 %
- 10+ years: 0.47 %
Gender of people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness when taking Humira *:
- female: 69 %
- male: 31 %
Age of people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness when taking Humira *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.19 %
- 10-19: 1.64 %
- 20-29: 7.16 %
- 30-39: 11.14 %
- 40-49: 16.61 %
- 50-59: 24.86 %
- 60+: 38.4 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3,377 people, 39.73%)
- Crohn's Disease (2,327 people, 27.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (943 people, 11.10%)
- Psoriasis (931 people, 10.95%)
- Pain (773 people, 9.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (1,417 people, 16.67%)
- Folic Acid (711 people, 8.37%)
- Prednisone (710 people, 8.35%)
- Enbrel (350 people, 4.12%)
- Omeprazole (309 people, 3.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (1,975 people, 23.24%)
- Nausea (1,113 people, 13.10%)
- Joint Pain (1,058 people, 12.45%)
- Pain (1,040 people, 12.24%)
- Dizziness (968 people, 11.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira?
- Check symptoms - is lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,598 users)
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 294,879 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients).
Browse all side effects of Humiraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Could your condition cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Crohn's disease and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- High blood pressure and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Psoriasis and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Pain and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
I only took Actonel for a only few months, several years ago, and quit when I noticed weakness in my legs. Sorry to report that I never regained strength, despite some some physical therapy and moderate exercise. I am an active woman in my mid-60s and the loss of leg strength has made my life ...
Just noticed pain in right jaw. At first I'm thinking it's tooth issue. But I just went to the dentist a few weeks back and I was fine. And X-rays were taken. So I may or may not rule this out. I don't think I have root canal symptoms but also never had one. Then I thought what else could it be ...
I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
I hope I am not the only person to address this issue. I think that Humira reduces the body's ability to clean up mutated cells which result in CML. I don't think Humira causes CML. Anyone with a history of anemia, bone pain and night sweats should consider having a biopsy done to see if there ...