Home > Humira > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Humira and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Humira cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 135,947 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,427 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,658 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (latest reports from 1,330,641 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 135,928 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 3,427 people (2.52%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Humira when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||24.63%||32.30%||15.56%||14.69%||10.36%||2.28%||0.18% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||69.86%||30.14% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.03%||1.11%||7.76%||14.22%||16.59%||24.24%||36.06% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,087 people, 60.90%)
- Crohn's disease (1,283 people, 37.44%)
- Hypertension (579 people, 16.90%)
- Pain (552 people, 16.11%)
- Vitamin supplementation (388 people, 11.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (1,005 people, 29.33%)
- Folic acid (691 people, 20.16%)
- Prednisone (657 people, 19.17%)
- Prednisone tab (367 people, 10.71%)
- Aspirin (361 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Humira and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- group for people who take Humira
- group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Items in section 3 are currently under evaluation. Most began to emerge, subtly, approximately 11 years ago and have intensified over the past 2-3 years. Myelomalacia involving a 9.5-cm segment of the posterior column of the spinal cord was demonstrated on MRI 2 weeks ago.
From this study (2 years ago):
Mike Williams on May, 1, 2011:
I'm a 56 yr old male. I jusr started taking vitamin D 1000 IU this past weekend. I couldn't figure out why I was belching. after I googled my problem, I now understand what's happening to me.What I need to know now is how to get rid of the belching. I discontinued the vitamin.
Alta Hanlon on Jun, 8, 2012:
The form of the D you are taking could be the cause. I use the drops under the tongue. Also, always take vitamins with food.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Humira, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Humira, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Rheumatoid Arthritis (4,879 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Crohn's Disease (1,550 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Psoriasis (984 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Ankylosing Spondylitis (505 reports)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (47 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (56 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Sui Kan
- Swelling Face
- Puncture Weed