Home > Humira > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Humira and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Humira cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,427 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,681 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (latest reports from 1,336,085 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 135,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 3,427 people (2.52%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Humira when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||24.63%||32.30%||15.56%||14.69%||10.36%||2.28%||0.18% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||69.86%||30.14% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.03%||1.11%||7.76%||14.22%||16.59%||24.24%||36.06% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,087 people, 60.90%)
- Crohn's disease (1,283 people, 37.44%)
- Hypertension (579 people, 16.90%)
- Pain (552 people, 16.11%)
- Vitamin supplementation (388 people, 11.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (1,005 people, 29.33%)
- Folic acid (691 people, 20.16%)
- Prednisone (657 people, 19.17%)
- Prednisone tab (367 people, 10.71%)
- Aspirin (361 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Humira?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can humira be stooped while herpes outbreak
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Blood Checkw For Herpes Level, and takes Humira)
I am waiting for blood results for herpes level screeing. I am worry that they will not give me humira or it will delay first injection. Do I wil have it anyway or if virus level is too high they will not give it to me?
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Muscle Weakness, and takes Marijuana)
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Does humira adversely interact with casodex
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent, and takes Humira, Casodex)
Humira for ankalosing spondilytis and casodex for prostate cancer
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Vitamin D, Humira)
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Humira, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My friend died of sepsis while having taken humera for a year.
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Humira)
My friend said she didn't feel good but was still active until about 20 hours before her death in the ICU on a ventilator from sepsis. She was just 55. This is a horror story. People are devastated.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Transient Global Amnesia, and takes Humira)
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Muscle Weakness, Left Side Weakness, Dr Is Trying To Figure Out Why, and takes Mestinon)
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Humira, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Croup. The patient has Joint Stiffness
Comments: first had leg and feet tingling pain, then rash on forearms.....worse in sunlight, then hair falling out by the handful. Went off Humira and now have horrible joint and muscle pain, especially at night
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments: Have been on xarelto for 7 months. After 3rd month noticed changes in my body. Increased lower back pain. Loss of muscle in my body, legs back arms. Weakness in my legs and arms
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Pulse, Weakness
Comments: can no longer walk up steep hills since starting atnolol 50mg. Pulse dropped from 55bp to 42 bpm
More related studies for: Humira, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (17 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (39 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)