Home > Humira > Mycobacterium avium complex infection > Humira and Mycobacterium avium complex infection
Review: could Humira cause Mycobacterium avium complex infection?
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Mycobacterium avium complex infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Mycobacterium avium complex infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Mycobacterium avium complex infection >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,671 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Mycobacterium avium complex infection
Mycobacterium avium complex infection (latest reports from 5,641 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 135,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 38 people (0.03%) have Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection.
Time on Humira when people have Mycobacterium avium complex infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mycobacterium avium complex infection||0.00%||29.63%||3.70%||44.44%||14.81%||7.41%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mycobacterium avium complex infection when taking Humira * :
|Mycobacterium avium complex infection||65.91%||34.09% |
Age of people who have Mycobacterium avium complex infection when taking Humira * :
|Mycobacterium avium complex infection||0.00%||0.00%||11.43%||2.86%||2.86%||2.86%||45.71%||34.29% |
Severity of Mycobacterium avium complex infection when taking Humira ** :
How people recovered from Mycobacterium avium complex infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (34 people, 89.47%)
- Vitamin supplementation (8 people, 21.05%)
- Arthropathy (6 people, 15.79%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 15.79%)
- Juvenile arthritis (5 people, 13.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (14 people, 36.84%)
- Prednisone (7 people, 18.42%)
- Ascorbic acid (7 people, 18.42%)
- Methotrexate (6 people, 15.79%)
- Nifedipine (6 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Humira, Mycobacterium avium complex infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
More reviews for: Humira, Mycobacterium avium complex infection
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Humira, Mycobacterium avium complex infection
Recent Humira related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Enbrel, Humira for a 30-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Proair Hfa, Humira for a 29-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 23-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 40-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 35-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Humira, Stelara, Enbrel, Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman who has Psoriasis
- Comparions of Humira, Cimzia for a 30-year old woman who has Arthritis - Psoriatic
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel for a 41-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Lyrica for a 54-year old woman who has Arthritis Enteropathic
More related comparison studies for: Humira, Mycobacterium avium complex infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit