Review: could Humira cause Numbness and tingling?
Summary: Numbness and tingling is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 136,034 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 64 have Numbness and tingling. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness and tingling and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Humira and have Numbness and tingling >>>
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 136,747 Humira users)
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 5,005 Numbness and tingling patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 136,027 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 64 people (0.05%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Time on Humira when people have Numbness and tingling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness and tingling||12.90%||19.35%||16.13%||16.13%||32.26%||3.23%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Humira * :
|Numbness and tingling||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Humira * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||8.33%||10.00%||28.33%||21.67%||25.00% |
Severity of Numbness and tingling when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Numbness and tingling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (23 people, 35.94%)
- Crohn's disease (21 people, 32.81%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (13 people, 20.31%)
- Psoriasis (9 people, 14.06%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (9 people, 14.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (20 people, 31.25%)
- Folic acid (14 people, 21.88%)
- Zyrtec (9 people, 14.06%)
- Prednisolone (7 people, 10.94%)
- Ramipril (6 people, 9.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of humira and numbness and tingling on
Do you have Numbness And Tingling while taking Humira?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Humira and have Numbness And Tingling
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 61-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Daytrana, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Risperdal for a 27-year old woman with ADHD, Anxiety, Major Depression, Depression. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Tingling And Numbness, Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Neurontin, Abilify, Lexapro, Lamictal, Humira for a 56-year old man with Acid Reflux, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Psoriasis.
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
Recent Humira related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Humira, Enbrel, Sulfadiazine, Methotrexate for a 42-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humira, Enbrel, Simponi, Cimzia for a 36-year old man who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Humalog, Humira for a 68-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Mercaptopurine, Humira for a 55-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Humira, Actemra for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.