Home > Humira > Oral lichen planus > Humira and Oral lichen planus
Review: could Humira cause Oral lichen planus?
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Oral lichen planus. Find out below who they are, when they have Oral lichen planus and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Oral lichen planus >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,671 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Oral lichen planus
Oral lichen planus (a chronic inflammatory disease that causes bilateral white striations, papules, or plaques on the buccal mucosa) (latest reports from 914 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 135,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 8 people (0.01%) have Oral Lichen Planus.
Time on Humira when people have Oral lichen planus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Oral lichen planus||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Oral lichen planus when taking Humira * :
|Oral lichen planus||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Oral lichen planus when taking Humira * :
|Oral lichen planus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Oral lichen planus when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Oral lichen planus||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Oral lichen planus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 62.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Sjogren's syndrome (1 people, 12.50%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 12.50%)
- Salagen (1 people, 12.50%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 12.50%)
- Tears plus (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oral Lichen Planus while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Oral Lichen Planus
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Oral Lichen Planus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Humira, Oral lichen planus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
More reviews for: Humira, Oral lichen planus
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Humira, Oral lichen planus
Recent Humira related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Humira, Oral lichen planus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Menses Delayed
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine Besylate