Humira and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 372,650 people who have side effects when taking Humira from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 03, 2017
372,650 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 17,135 people (4.6%) have Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 26.06 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.12 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.52 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.73 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.98 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.92 %
- 10+ years: 0.67 %
Gender of people who have Pain Relief By Acupuncture when taking Humira *:
- female: 72.84 %
- male: 27.16 %
Age of people who have Pain Relief By Acupuncture when taking Humira *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 2.46 %
- 20-29: 7.91 %
- 30-39: 12.67 %
- 40-49: 21.08 %
- 50-59: 27.84 %
- 60+: 27.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (7,192 people, 41.97%)
- Crohn's Disease (3,603 people, 21.03%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1,930 people, 11.26%)
- Psoriasis (1,687 people, 9.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,616 people, 9.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (2,974 people, 17.36%)
- Folic Acid (1,337 people, 7.80%)
- Prednisone (1,194 people, 6.97%)
- Enbrel (1,081 people, 6.31%)
- Plaquenil (550 people, 3.21%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (2,518 people, 14.70%)
- Joint Pain (2,198 people, 12.83%)
- Fatigue (2,096 people, 12.23%)
- Injection Site Pain (1,536 people, 8.96%)
- Fever (1,429 people, 8.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Humira?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,571 users)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,122 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Humiraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
I hope I am not the only person to address this issue. I think that Humira reduces the body's ability to clean up mutated cells which result in CML. I don't think Humira causes CML. Anyone with a history of anemia, bone pain and night sweats should consider having a biopsy done to see if there ...