Home > Humira > Recurrent leg pain and cramping > Humira and Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Review: could Humira cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,671 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) (latest reports from 16,011 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 135,947 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 24 people (0.02%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Humira when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||20.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Humira * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||36.00%||64.00% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Humira * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||37.50%||56.25% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Humira ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (18 people, 75.00%)
- Back pain (5 people, 20.83%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (4 people, 16.67%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (3 people, 12.50%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Plavix (7 people, 29.17%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 25.00%)
- Methotrexate sodium (6 people, 25.00%)
- Fraxiparin (5 people, 20.83%)
- Sedacid (5 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Ended up having multiple bilateral pulmonary emboli.
Humira has in the post-market rare side effects pulmonary emboli!
This drug is too dangerous---to many side effects!!!!!
From this study (1 week ago):
I have been taking Humira for 6-1/2 months. All of a sudden about a month ago I developed a new Type 2 Allergic reaction to Bananas. I always ate bananas. It is a latex like reaction after ingesting from what I read on the internet. I have not been feeling well and do not eat often because I don't feel good after. Well, I ate 1/3rd of a steak sub for lunch and within minutes, my lips are swelling, my thumbs are swelling and I am itching like crazy.
From this study (1 week ago):
I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with stomach pains for a few months. I also changed over from Hydrocodone to oxycodone for the break through pain. I had taken that for 12+ years.
My motility issues have been severe for the past 9 years. during the early years of GP I would get nausea for no reason, and then vomit for hours on end, 12-15 hours were common. I would end up in ER from dehydration and pain. Then after I switched to the pain patch I saw improvement in the GP for several months, like it was gone. Then it came back with a vengeance, I vomit only occasionally, but have constant severe nausea and stomach pain. I feel hopeless and I am sick of being sick.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Humira, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
More reviews for: Humira, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
Recent updates on eHealthMe:
- Warfarin Sodium, Ezetimibe drug interactions (0 second ago)
- Could Oxytocin cause Bleeding Disorders? (1 second ago)
- Effexor, Xylocaine 4% Preservative Free drug interactions (2 seconds ago)
- Pentasa, Humira, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lamotrigine, Lansoprazole, Cyanocobalamin drug interactions (3 seconds ago)
- Erythromycin And Benzoyl Peroxide, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride drug interactions (4 seconds ago)