Home > Humira > Shortness of breath > Humira and Shortness of breath
Review: could Humira cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,729 have Shortness of breath. Find out below who they are, when they have Shortness of breath and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Shortness of breath >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,671 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 135,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 3,729 people (2.74%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Time on Humira when people have Shortness of breath * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Shortness of breath||23.40%||33.44%||14.29%||12.22%||13.87%||2.54%||0.26% |
Gender of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Humira * :
|Shortness of breath||68.20%||31.80% |
Age of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Humira * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.05%||1.31%||5.22%||10.61%||17.27%||25.11%||40.43% |
Severity of Shortness of breath when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Shortness of breath ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,405 people, 64.49%)
- Crohn's disease (974 people, 26.12%)
- Hypertension (591 people, 15.85%)
- Psoriasis (483 people, 12.95%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (418 people, 11.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (1,131 people, 30.33%)
- Folic acid (775 people, 20.78%)
- Prednisone (579 people, 15.53%)
- Aspirin (344 people, 9.22%)
- Prednisone tab (327 people, 8.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Shortness Of Breath while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Shortness Of Breath
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Humira, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Humira, Shortness of breath
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Humira, Shortness of breath
Recent Humira related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Humira, Shortness of breath
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Bayer Extra Strength Aspirin For Migraine Pain
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride