Home > Humira > Skin cancer > Humira and Skin cancer
Review: could Humira cause Skin cancer?
We study 135,962 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Among them, 129 have Skin cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Skin cancer >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,671 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Skin cancer (latest reports from 18,671 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 135,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 129 people (0.09%) have Skin Cancer.
Time on Humira when people have Skin cancer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin cancer||16.36%||29.09%||9.09%||18.18%||25.45%||1.82%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin cancer when taking Humira * :
|Skin cancer||69.57%||30.43% |
Age of people who have Skin cancer when taking Humira * :
|Skin cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.91%||0.91%||6.36%||20.91%||70.91% |
Severity of Skin cancer when taking Humira ** :
How people recovered from Skin cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (71 people, 55.04%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 24.81%)
- Crohn's disease (27 people, 20.93%)
- Psoriasis (23 people, 17.83%)
- Vitamin supplementation (21 people, 16.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (32 people, 24.81%)
- Folic acid (24 people, 18.60%)
- Vitamin d (20 people, 15.50%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 13.18%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (15 people, 11.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Cancer while taking Humira?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Skin Cancer
- support group for people who take Humira
- support group for people who have Skin Cancer
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Humira, Skin cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Transient global amnesia
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
More reviews for: Humira, Skin cancer
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Humira is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Humira used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Humira, Skin cancer
Recent Humira related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Humira, Skin cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis