Home > Humira > Tingling in hands or feet > Humira and Tingling in hands or feet
Review: could Humira cause Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet)?
Summary: Tingling in hands or feet is reported only by a few people who take Humira.
We study 135,973 people who have side effects while taking Humira from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling in hands or feet and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Humira and have Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Humira (latest outcomes from 136,683 users) has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Tingling in hands or feet
On Nov, 27, 2014: 135,973 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Tingling In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Humira when people have Tingling in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Humira * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Humira * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Tingling in hands or feet when taking Humira ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling in hands or feet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diuretic effect (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder due to a general medical condition (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Leucovorin calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levoxyl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien cr (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling In Hands Or Feet while taking Humira?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Humira and have Tingling In Hands Or Feet
- support group for people who take Humira
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can humira be stooped while herpes outbreak
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Blood Checkw For Herpes Level, and takes Humira)
I am waiting for blood results for herpes level screeing. I am worry that they will not give me humira or it will delay first injection. Do I wil have it anyway or if virus level is too high they will not give it to me?
- Does humira adversely interact with casodex
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent, and takes Humira, Casodex)
Humira for ankalosing spondilytis and casodex for prostate cancer
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Vitamin D, Humira)
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, Heart Rate Abnormal)
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
More questions for: Humira, Tingling in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My friend died of sepsis while having taken humera for a year.
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Humira)
My friend said she didn't feel good but was still active until about 20 hours before her death in the ICU on a ventilator from sepsis. She was just 55. This is a horror story. People are devastated.
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Transient global amnesia
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Transient Global Amnesia, and takes Humira)
Having been on Humira for 12 months with full clearing of all symptoms of severe plaque psoriasis, I am a little unnerved by this episode. I was out clearing a substantial amount of snow from one of our decks. I remember being at the half way mark, and the next thing I remember is being on the way ...
More reviews for: Humira, Tingling in hands or feet
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Blood In Semen, Inflamed Meatus
Comments: My urethral meatus has been red/inflamed for 4 months. I have applied various creams such as KETOISDIN AND CLOTRIMAZOLE to no avail. At first the meatus was rather sensistive to the touch and at times caused discomfort while clothed.Now it's appearance is better the redness isn't so pronounced and t ...
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Croup. The patient has Joint Stiffness
Comments: first had leg and feet tingling pain, then rash on forearms.....worse in sunlight, then hair falling out by the handful. Went off Humira and now have horrible joint and muscle pain, especially at night
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Allergic Reactions
Comments: I have been taking Humira for 6-1/2 months. All of a sudden about a month ago I developed a new Type 2 Allergic reaction to Bananas. I always ate bananas. It is a latex like reaction after ingesting from what I read on the internet. I have not been feeling well and do not eat often because I don ...
More related studies for: Humira, Tingling in hands or feet
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.