Hydralazine hydrochloride and Platelet count decreased - from FDA reports
Platelet count decreased is reported only by a few people who take Hydralazine Hydrochloride. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Hydralazine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 2 have Platelet count decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count decreased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (1.21%) have Platelet Count Decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Platelet Count Decreased when taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Renal Failure Chronic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dialysis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neoral (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cyclosporine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cellcept (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bactroban (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Intestinal Polyp (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hyperbilirubinaemia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diverticulitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet count decreased when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is platelet count decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Hydralazine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydralazine hydrochloride 442 users)
Platelet Count Decreased
Platelet count decreased has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 141,518 Platelet count decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Hydralazine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Platelet count decreasedPlatelet count decreased
Could your condition cause Platelet count decreasedPlatelet count decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My Doctor told me I have low vitamin D and he also has me on Crestor 5 mg once a day, also knows I take ibuprofen for pain. Also low Vitamin B history. Blood work just done had platelets 134 then repeat came in at 100. Said I need to see hematologist for low platelets. Never said to stop ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a 17 year old male with NF1. I have an optic glioma that limits my field of vision in my left eye and leaves my right eye with only light and dark. I have had chemo and radiation to treat my glioma when I was 6 and 12 when the tumor grew. I also have allergies and asthma. My ITP ...
Surprised to just find out today that having taken Prodaxa for a numbe of years my platelet count has continued to decrease. I am concerned about the MDS that is associated with the symptoms. Any suggestions appreciated